General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

jer3m

HSC
N/A
The girl with no dp on fb is wrong. It dosen't say global factors only for operations management but global factors that need to be considered if the business chooses outsourcing as an operations strategy. Therefore global factors such as finance DIRECTLY need to be considered for the operations strategy as operations can do fuk all without finance.
If you talked about financial global factors such as currency fluctuations and exchange rates TICK.

jer3m

HSC
N/A
Yes ! I saw that and that's why I asked the question! Thank god i was right. They made me paranoid. I think I did extended wrong tho :/ I linked like promotional strategies saying that is enhances it like " advertising and pr" I didn't talk about everything separately. How many marks would I lose ?
That's still ok sort of.. The question is largely based around marketing the product and all ways in which is markets it. The main part is advertising. I didn't mention pr but advertising was a large part of my essay. As well as global branding, packaging, opinion leaders w/e and that stuff. Advertising is the flesh of the promotional strategies.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
The girl with no dp on fb is wrong. It dosen't say global factors only for operations management but global factors that need to be considered if the business chooses outsourcing as an operations strategy. Therefore global factors such as finance DIRECTLY need to be considered for the operations strategy as operations can do fuk all without finance.
If you talked about financial global factors such as currency fluctuations and exchange rates TICK.
Yes, you are correct.

You could of talked about anything that involves dealing with another country.

edit: Almost anything

trungduong12

HSC
For global factors
I addressed the "global factors" section in operational strategies !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trungduong12

HSC
Same.

Mentioned economies of scale and scanning and learning.
Mentioned all 4 under global factors

:/

Some ppl talk about hedging exchange rates interest rates
But that section is under "global financial management" section under "financial strategies"

Therefore i dont think its right to talk abt exchange rates and stuff :|

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
By the looks of it a decent amount of the state did it. When such a large volume of people do it you can assume it is correct. Markers will mark it as correct

waterlml

HSC
Mentioned all 4 under global factors

:/

Some ppl talk about hedging exchange rates interest rates
But that section is under "global financial management" section under "financial strategies"

Therefore i dont think its right to talk abt exchange rates and stuff :|

pretty sure it's about operation in that dot point

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
oh boy, dropped like 5 marks in MC. so ~10 marks to play with....this is gunna be a hard time for b6 :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)