General Thoughts: Computing Studies (1 Viewer)

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
iEdd said:
Neither do I, M$ is crap. An online question that was obviously microsoft based annoys me. It was something like.
"What type of program enables you to edit images without affecting images in background"
a)Paint program
b)Drawing program
c)Filtering program
d)Animation program

It depends on what the farking application is. Not all drawing programs are the same. That's the only sort of question I'd lose marks on.
Yeah I know. And, I don't use Microsoft office; I use Pages and Quark and Photoshop. By the way, what was the answer to the above question? A Paint program with layers? I.e. Photoshop? I hate Microsoft, and I also hate their new (ugly) "iPod Killer" Zune. What the heck is Zune?

iEdd

HSC
The answer was drawing program. I was thinking animation program because macromedia flash has layers. 'Filtering program' 'filters' layers? You could argue that they are all correct. :(
Zune is a horrible, horrible attempt at an iPod. They copied the wheel and uglified it.

Iq

HSC
yeah the answers drawing program. Whats wierd is that the same question came in the online SC test on the BOS website.

R u sure the questions aren't drawn from the same database?

Iq

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
ive yet to do the comp exam.
i have to do ppr and pen 2morrow.
yeh i reckon they copied it, bcz whose lame enuf to sit der and make up common sense computer qs.

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
Iq said:
So ur saying you can finish the test in less than half an hour and be confident to get a band 6.

cheers
Iq
I don't think you get a band in the exam.

iEdd

HSC
Just did the test; pen and paper. Piece of piss, though I'm sick and my nose wouldn't stop running :burn:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Ahahaha.

"Dearest Miss Jachie,

This result appears to indicate that you are computer incompetent.

Regards, BS."

Whoops, typo. I meant BOS, of course.

iEdd

HSC
So you don't get a percentage either? :(
So basically I'm 'equal' with everyone who got 51%

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
I just did it, well on Thursday. It was great. Great at being pathetic and predictable. The "test" was loosely based on specimen samples. Most of the answers were logic based. The BOS should invest their money into different areas. They also plugged two companies into the test; QANTAS and eBay (as seen in the email questions).

James747

HSC
specialkay said:
Hey, I've just completed the computing studies online exam. It was alright - common sense stuff. What did everyone else think? Do we all get the same test? How come people have different days to do it?
A BLOODY WASTE OF TIME! XDDDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)