General Thoughts - Food Technology (1 Viewer)

cottonmouth

HSC
what do you rekon of the food tech exam?

i finished early.. i had 26 minutes on the clock.. so i left.. that happened with the trials aswell!

i did the nutrition section.. anyone do that too?

Katieeee

HSC
Re: so what you think about food technology exam?

I thought the paper was good - nothing particularly hard or unexpected. I finished early as well, I think about 15 mins or something? I went through the paper fairly slowly anyway though, making sure I didn't leave anything out. I find the Food Tech papers never actually have anywhere near 3 hours worth of content in them.

I did the nutrition section as well. I chose the second question for the last section, it was almost the same as our question in the trials. What did everyone else do?

My answers for the multiple choice were:
1. C
2. C
3. D
4. D
5. C
6. D
7. A
8. B (not actually sure on this one)
9. A
10. C

snowiie

snowy~~
HSC

The paper was okay, i got the last multiple choice wrong lol i read it as sorbic acid >< i can't believe i got that wrong.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

i thought it was sweet too
there were a couple of questions that threw me off.. i think economic factors of malnutrtion.. just totally forget lol. i don't think i even studied that since i learnt it in class. if i learnt it. idk
and that multiple choice was fucking gay

but overall pretty good :)
my trials were sooooooooooo much harder

thommy

HSC
N/A

What were the answers to the Military multiple choice and Orange juice, I never remember letters, but I remember it was question 9 and 10.

Katieeee

HSC

Military I said the lightweight and shelf-stable one, orange juice I put ' to replace nutrient losses' or whatever that was.

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC

I would just like to put it out there that you are all moron excuses for life, you do food technology, it is utterly insulting to the private school community- and to the general population who possesses IQ >60.

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC

saLLy. said:
i obviously care about your opinion.

but i thought the exam was ok! hopefully:)

You should care about my opinion, because in a few years you'll be having to give me bjs just to keep the food [technology] on your tables. It doesn't matter if the exam was okay, it is a pathetic subject and if you get 99, it scales to 5. You are an unintelligent failure in life, what you would be best advised to do... is rather than work on food technology. Use your smarts to work on some technology to end your life (and any others that do the same subject).

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

bahaha
this is why i hate the fact i do food tech
but fuck off nigga seriously . trolling is gay. like beyond

lachie45

HSC

I did a heap of past papers and this exam would have had to be the worst of them all! The questions were sooo vague! How about, I think it was, question 13 (b) Something about distribution systems for a bloody bottle of water! Ok er um instensive distribution via a truck. WTF
But it was fairly easy, I mean food tech isnt really a hard subject. I'm just glad its over!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

yeh that question shit me ^^

i just drew a plan
lol
ouch bye 4 marks

lachie45

HSC

I would just like to put it out there that you are all moron excuses for life, you do food technology, it is utterly insulting to the private school community- and to the general population who possesses IQ >60.
Lol listen to this stuck up wanker.

As if you would do 4 unit english, 2 units is enough for me! And as for friends at least you will have your 100UAI.

I go to a private school too but as if you could be any more insulting to others you twat.

hoggypig

HSC

theKINGisback said:
You should care about my opinion, because in a few years you'll be having to give me bjs just to keep the food [technology] on your tables. It doesn't matter if the exam was okay, it is a pathetic subject and if you get 99, it scales to 5. You are an unintelligent failure in life, what you would be best advised to do... is rather than work on food technology. Use your smarts to work on some technology to end your life (and any others that do the same subject).
Two words asshole ... GET FUCKED!

As has been previously said, no one cares about your opinion. It wasn't asked for and frankly we couldn't give a shit what you think.

Have you even thought that some of us actually enjoy the subject and maybe we think you should end your life for doing 4 unit english .... because I'd want to.

By the way fellow food techers, I thought the exam was great. I know I screwed a couple of the multiple choice because there were two answers that could have been right .. but I thought most of it was really good.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

multiple choice was gayyyyyyyyyyy

Katieeee

HSC

theKINGisback said:
I can proudly say that I do NOT go to a private school, thankfully. You are a prime example of how so many private schools turns their students into egotistical wankers. If you have so much against Food Tech, then why are you wasting your time posting in this forum? PISS OFF.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

i go to a private school and there's only like 9 chicks doing food tech
but theres like 40 doing hospitality and that's worse
the niggas being a wanker

shinelover

HSC

no idea what that guy was rambling about...gives off a bad image of private school kids...*sigh*

anywayz about the exam..i thought it was ok..the bottled water and the fruit canning was a bit...eh.....but still alrite...i guess ^_^"

i did nutrition...picked the one talking about active non-nutrients

damaged.angel

HSC

saLLy. said:
fruit canning? where was this?
in the food manufacture part of the short answers

the manufacturer going into the small country town in aus
was a fruit canning business

shit questions

picked "Food Product Development" for my first essay
turned into a friggin business report hahahaha
same as the mikes magic water shit..
they should blah blah make this promotion
use trucks be intensive
rah rah

multiple choice done my head in:mad:

Katieeee

HSC

What were everyone else's multiple choice answers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)