General Thoughts: French Beginners (1 Viewer)

UnabridgedBob

HSC
Who would have thought that my first and only post on this site would be the day that i have finished my hsc..

I even started a new thread :D

Anyways, how did everyone go?

That is the 3-5 people that do french and go on this site.

I thought it was pretty easy overall, except a few little hiccups in the listening.

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
Yeah i was actually overall pretty happy with that exam... A few bits in the listening that i missed so i kinda just wrote what i *thought* i heard. Haha.
But yeah good all in all :) So glad it's over!! No more HSC woo ^-^

HSC
the last question on the listening, about Marianne and what it suggests about her was a shit.
overall it was okay though...
coulda been muuuch worse!

Beckerella

HSC
I always bluff listening - take a few words and then make a mini story out of it. The last writing question I kind of rushed so my grammar is probably a mess. Oy vey.

bleu

HSC
I thought the exam went fairly well.

Which writing option did everyone go for at the end? I chose the 'write a letter so this french exchange organisation can put u with the ideal family' one. i can't even recall the other option....

Does anyone else think that there is no where near an "adequate" amount of time for one to complete their answers in the listening section? I only just get mine down and that's writing at full speed...what about those who are slow writers? does anyone else have to go back and complete some of their answers using your 'candidate notes' after the cd finishes?

what did ppl write for the writing question about the diary entry?
i was just like yay, no more exams/work.... going to celebrate here and there with him and her bla bla.... i think mine was pretty weak..:p

i think for the last listening question about Marianne i wrote mainly that she wanted now to become more independent, break away from her family etc...she had a desire to discover other cultures and see the world n stuff..did anyon else write something different?

come on guys, lets here your thoughts, i didn't write this mammoth post for nothing i hope!

steve hanley

HSC
i can't remember it now but it was really easy i got 96/100 j'etais tressss content
ruki also got a band 6!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)