General Thoughts: Japanese Beginners (1 Viewer)

Tranasonic

Audiophile
HSC
My exam was weird.

I'm the only one who does Japanese, therefore I do it through OHS, And I had to do the exam in some small ass room because the Hall had the Metal and Engineer kids in it. The Lady supervising had no Idea how to work a CD player and when I was writing her stomach was growling and crap and she would keep walking around the room, so annoying.

I thought the Speaking was waaaaaay to fast, and pretty hard.

The reading one was ok, but what was up with that slutty 16 year old chick Akiko.

The writing was pretty good, I didn't like the Apartment one.

Overall I hope for 75%>, it was much harder then the "supposedly" hard OHS exams.

Tranasonic

Audiophile
HSC
GloomyBear said:
I thought it was alright. I got kinda lost in the reading section with the report on what people did after they graduated or something? =.=;;

I was the only person doing it at my school so the examiners gave me like 5 left over papers @__@;
Yeah that part was wierd, I was looking up soo many of the words in my Dictionary.

jeremychung

HSC
N/A
Tranasonic said:
My exam was weird.

I'm the only one who does Japanese, therefore I do it through OHS, And I had to do the exam in some small ass room because the Hall had the Metal and Engineer kids in it. The Lady supervising had no Idea how to work a CD player and when I was writing her stomach was growling and crap and she would keep walking around the room, so annoying.

I thought the Speaking was waaaaaay to fast, and pretty hard.

The reading one was ok, but what was up with that slutty 16 year old chick Akiko.

The writing was pretty good, I didn't like the Apartment one.

Overall I hope for 75%>, it was much harder then the "supposedly" hard OHS exams.
Hehe how was Akiko (was that her name, can't remember now) slutty?

Oh well over -.-

B

bekmay

jeremychung said:

Oh well over -.-
haha she was like "i know, i can start dating your friends and then blah blah" i think that was when she was saying she won't have to learn english or something. i was like what a little slurry LOL.

ddillan

HSC
Jap Beginners gets scaled down. All beginners get scaled down.

Max. HSC Mark 97.5

Xunlyn

Flippant Pancakes
HSC
bekmay said:
haha she was like "i know, i can start dating your friends and then blah blah" i think that was when she was saying she won't have to learn english or something. i was like what a little slurry LOL.

Yeah, that was "o-0??"

Didnt they use the names Tom and Kenji twice? Was it the same Tom and Kenji? XD

James747

HSC
ddillan said:
Jap Beginners gets scaled down. All beginners get scaled down.

Max. HSC Mark 97.5
The new syllabus for japanese, and many other beginners exams, have been tested for the first time this year so scaling in previous years would not indicate the scaling this year. In my opinion i think it would have better scaling this year than in previous years cuz it was just waaay harder... and i noticed that this year's paper was actually made by the board of studies, the past papers used to be made by south australia's education board or sthg

James747

HSC
jeremychung said:

Oh well over -.-
haha...slutty? did u write that down in the comparison?

steban

violin dude
HSC
yeah i spoke to my japanese teacher today, and i just realisd that our other jap teacher was part of the team who created the paper

shes like, ohh really listening was too fast...? im like HELL YESS IT WAS!!

she goes they had longer texts, but because they had to reach a certain time with the cd, they cut stuff out = =

i told her reading and writing were normal...just listening!!

and yeah, scaling is carried out fresh everyyear, one can only hope japanese gets scaled higher...languages aint easy...even at beginners level

James747

HSC
steban said:
yeah i spoke to my japanese teacher today, and i just realisd that our other jap teacher was part of the team who created the paper

shes like, ohh really listening was too fast...? im like HELL YESS IT WAS!!

she goes they had longer texts, but because they had to reach a certain time with the cd, they cut stuff out = =

i told her reading and writing were normal...just listening!!

and yeah, scaling is carried out fresh everyyear, one can only hope japanese gets scaled higher...languages aint easy...even at beginners level
o_O I thought people who wrote the papers weren't allowed to be school teachers at the same time...

sxciris89

-B4NK41-
HSC
lol i jst have to say this
my friend was the only person taking this test and normally they set it aside in a normal classroom ... but this year
they put her smack in the middle of the masive school hall
with 2 examiners and the listening tape played aloud with the hall speaker
LOL

how pressured is that

steban

violin dude
HSC
James747 said:
o_O I thought people who wrote the papers weren't allowed to be school teachers at the same time...
she taught continuers and extension this year...and half of us only found out she wrote our paper like AFTER the exam...she didnt really affect us at all

but i knew earlier, although i knew she wouldnt say anything so i didnt bother asking, im not into cheating id rather get a mark that reflects my own study in normal circumstances

B

bekmay

sxciris89 said:
my friend was the only person taking this test and normally they set it aside in a normal classroom ... but this year
LOL

how pressured is that
HAHAH poor girl =[

James747

HSC
sxciris89 said:
LOL

how pressured is that
haha...that was same with my sis when she done her exam

Hajime

HSC
James747 said:
haha~~ same here... i ended making stuff up for tanaka...how he is rich and makes CD's (?). I kept hearing something with cds.... and for for that soccer thing... i said he was has a famous soccer cd.... i thought i heard something like yuimeina sokka cd (omg) lol and i couldnt pick up on the children hospital bit. I heard byoin but that just confused me. I got the cafe one, until the part where the guys said something she has to do before writing the menu... i got totally lost by then... and what was that with 30 minutes in that cafe one? o_O
HA HA HA!!! I don't do japanese at school, but I can see that Tanaka san is hiijoni hated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)