General Thoughts: Mathematics Ext 1 (1 Viewer)

amrit92

HSC
EXTENSION? LOL i totally died on the last 2 questions........

SAME! And make that Q5 as well damn "simple harmonic motion" it aint SIMPLE at all! I memorised the formulas for SHM but we had 2 prove one from another i was like nooooo just couldnt get it.. skipped hte rest of that question too..

6 was insane, weirdass projectiles how the hell u do that! 7 was apprenytly easier? I only got the first part about differentiation from first principles lol lucky i remembered that and the induction was different but ok i didnt use product rule like they said too but..

Geometric series ok, bionomial WHAAAAT? i fail at binomial theorem and that day was no different no idea how 2 begin.. in the probability question i got a negative probability for one GRRR! :mad1:

In Q3 i screwed up my scaled graph :rofl: That took me ages i did it to scale n everything but only got 2 POIs not 3.. 1,2,4 were good. Lol there were no Ps & Cs or circle geo right?

Im expecting around 65% raw mark btw what is E3 and E4 and all that? Hard test but around standard for 3u i reckon.. maybe slightly harder i dunno..

P.T.F.E

HSC
What would that additional angle be then?

There's only one answer as it was a boundary angle.

Also adding 2pi to it yields a result outside the given domain. So 0.64 is the only answer.
yer i had 0.64 so there wouldnt be anything in second quad as well as 1st?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
yer i had 0.64 so there wouldnt be anything in second quad as well as 1st?
Results for 1st and 2nd quads for this would essentially be the same since it's a boundary angle.

P.T.F.E

HSC
Results for 1st and 2nd quads for this would essentially be the same since it's a boundary angle.
oh ok one of those things i guess i new at the time but after i have come out and have obvious over thought it sweet fu marks then for that q

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)