General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall exam thoughts here

anthony9864

HSC
Hahaha i didn't get to attempt 40 marks, that was sooo intense. I thought it was harder than past papers. It was much more complex and multifaceted. For example the last question was a mix of circular motion and ellipses whereas in the past papers its common to have a question on just circular motion and just ellipse. This idea, to me, made the test much harder than past papers and not as straight forward. But what can you expect, its Ext2. My brother does civil engineering at uni and says some of the questions in the past papers are similar to ones that he does at uni and some even challenged him lol. WE ARE FINISHED heheheh!

hayabusaboston

HSC
Fuck, so much harder than past papers lol, absolutely was not expecting that. HOWEVER having said that, I did manage to get through most of each question, though some bits I was so hot and sweaty and hyperventilating or some shit, I just mind blanked, then left them out till the end. Came back at the end and got a few of those hyperventilation causing questions haha.

Altogether I would think I will get 70/100 if im lucky, and accounting for the possibility of sillies which I am very prone to, idk how much less haha, could be 20/100 or 69/100.

petermik

HSC
Wtf @ complex...last question was okay except for the forces being resolved prob if i had another 10 min might of got it.

ayecee

HSC
That was much harder than I was expecting. I mean I've seen integration mixed with complex numbers before, but mechanics and conics (my two least favourite!).
GG Ex2.

What do you guys reckon E4 cut off will be?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Got all of the conics/mechanics last question, feels good.

Hoping for maybe like 88 raw.

hayabusaboston

HSC
That was much harder than I was expecting. I mean I've seen integration mixed with complex numbers before, but mechanics and conics (my two least favourite!).
GG Ex2.

What do you guys reckon E4 cut off will be?
I predict 55-60 or so for band 6 cutoff.

Bucknuckle

HSC
Would 40 something raw get an E3 do you think?

If not, I feel that I've wasted my year and will feel extremely disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)