General Thoughts: PDHPE (2 Viewers)

MATHSCAPE

HSC
Im interested in seeing how deano ends up going. Cos tbh I think 14 booklets is ridiculous but none of us have actually seen what he has written. For all we know all 14 booklets could be 100% relevant and be of high quality.
when the results are out, we'll all share our PDHPE mark! :D

fiesycal

HSC
wow so close to me. I'm 2/24 and my assessment is 92
I really want 98-100% tbh haha I'm heaps upset with my rank and assessment because I was on 97 for prelim and first in the year :/ Some bitch sneakily stole my spot.
I'm placing all hope on getting state rank with my teacher cos she's absolutely amazing and has had multiple students gets top in the state.
Multiple students top in the state? I could only find one person from your school who state ranked in PDHPE and they were 19th in 2005. When you say 14 booklets are you including the booklets you used for options, because those aren't extra booklets. IF you don't mind, I'm curious, can you give me a breakdown of which questions you used extra booklets and how many booklets. Thanks.

HSC
Multiple students top in the state? I could only find one person from your school who state ranked in PDHPE and they were 19th in 2005. When you say 14 booklets are you including the booklets you used for options, because those aren't extra booklets. IF you don't mind, I'm curious, can you give me a breakdown of which questions you used extra booklets and how many booklets. Thanks.
u mad fiesycal? give the man a break, hes just written 14 booklets, his hand must be sore. doesn't need some faggot questioning which questions he used extra booklets for. bust a nut deano, you deserve it brother

fiesycal

HSC
u mad fiesycal? give the man a break, hes just written 14 booklets, his hand must be sore. doesn't need some faggot questioning which questions he used extra booklets for. bust a nut deano, you deserve it brother
+1 but srs deano I want to know.

fiesycal

HSC
oi buddy, just give it a rest
its looking bad
+1 but srs I want to know what looks bad. Ooops I'm sorry did that look bad too? Is it so bad I don't blindly follow what others say? Is proof not required any more...

michaeljennings

HSC
+1 but srs I want to know what looks bad. Ooops I'm sorry did that look bad too? Is it so bad I don't blindly follow what others say? Is proof not required any more...
cmon mate this isnt mathematical induction. Youre allowed to prove n=k+1 without showing n=k!

trang8

HSC
How did you answer the subject and objective one?!
I did like, in order too fully assess and athletes performance both are needed; e.g AFL player; Objective: Amount of goals kicked, Subjective: Technique in kicking of the goal, Objective; Disposals, Subjective: Efficiency of disposals.
I really had no idea;l Haha.
shit i totally forgot to list examples. Im so screwwed

fatz123

HSC
Did anyone else find it really hard to answer all 5 questions from section two. I thought that was a bit harsh, we hadnt even studied 3 of the topics in class, lucky i had a brief look over them before the exam, but it meant that i didn't even get to attempt the multiple choice or the question about cancer! I would have thought there would be much more talk about this then there is.... Any thoughts?
you dont answer all five it says at the top to only answer 2 and syllabus only says to learn two :/

m-swan

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL thats depressing to the guy that did all the options questions :O

teresamicali

HSC
IT WAS SOO HARD!!!
the questions were so specific
easiest part was the multiple choice
even my teacher said it was tricky!!

teresamicali

HSC
i agree... time wasted for nothing really
shouldve made it simple short and sweet..markers are only looking for key words

trang8

HSC
I think it was a fair test however questions are really tricky.
If you know the tricks and verbs, and read the questions more carefully the test would not be hard.
I don't think I did well. My hope for band 6 is gone. I am aiming for a mid band 5 hopefully everyone does bad and that'll scale up to high band 5.
Hardly doubt that though.
I am glad that it's over though because it's my last exam. BEACH HOUSEEE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)