General Thoughts: Physics (1 Viewer)

MarzEz

HSC
Wasn't sure if it was just me or not, but I found it quite easy. Finished with 45 minutes left, still spent ages going over answers.
Only thing I forgot was in the astrophysics elective. I forgot the name of the other type of Helium fusion. (I think the hotter one is CNO fusion, but I forget the cooler one.)
Then again, I was well prepared for this exam. Other than the fusion question, I wouldn't change anything I wrote.

damo_g

HSC
Thought it was fairly straight forward. Some of the multiple choice were a little tricky for me but i usually get that. Part B of section 1 was fairly easy i thought and medical physics was a dream.

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Made one or two sillies...wish I elaborated a bit more on some shit...but other than that it was good (I refuse to say any exam is easy)

cheschirecat

Premium Member
HSC
Yep, easy exam..

95 for Band 6 cutoff! :)
Yeah the exam was incredibly easy, no annoying applied physics like solar cells or accelerators, realistically though the cuttoff will probably be something like 82-84.

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Yeah the exam was incredibly easy, no annoying applied physics like solar cells or accelerators, realistically though the cuttoff will probably be something like 82-84.
I wish there was a bit more on applied physics...I tend to do better in those, but oh well. Good exam is good.

cheschirecat

Premium Member
HSC
I wish there was a bit more on applied physics...I tend to do better in those, but oh well. Good exam is good.
True it's a matter of perspective I personally absolutely hate it haha X)

HSC
Uni Grad
oh my god that was the GREATEST TEST EVER!!! I'm so happy right now! I'm even feeling pretty confident of getting over 90 :D :D :D
Best way to finish exams

I'M FINISHED BABY!

silence--

HSC
really straightforward exam.

what an amazing way to finish HSC! FREEEDOM! :)

slavdaddy

HSC
Hopefully 95ish :) was very easy, short exam. Plenty of time to check answers/3 good pages on the astro 7 marker.
Should only lose marks through mc, sillies and markin criteria :D good note to finish the hsc on. Chyeeaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)