General Thoughts: Textiles and Design (1 Viewer)

Yallaby1

HSC
it was raaaaaaaaad despite the fact i fergot what skotchguard was cold argh

wbu?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerdygirl

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: it was raaaaaaaaad despite the fact i fergot what skotchguard was cold argh

Good paper. The supervisors hated me by the end I asked for three extra booklets then they had to orgainse them into the section. What question did you do 14 or 15. I did teflon coating said it was applied in fibre production and increased stain resistance wanted to do scotch but I wasnt sure if it was "innovative" enough. Only real arghs are whether I went into enough depth with the defnition of Bicomponent yarns and whether using three writting books made me get off track with with question 14. What did everyone else think.

timm72

HSC
N/A

someone put up the answers to multiple choice plz? also, what did everyone write for characteristics of embroidery?

PLZ PLZ PLZ xoxo

Yallaby1

HSC

looool good on ya, yeh i did Q14 aswell since it went well with the designer question too

For embroidery i wrote it gives texture, emphasis and something else i cant remeber

Nerdygirl

HSC
Uni Grad

For embroidery I wrote a highly decorative technique that can be used to create a raised and coloured design onto fabric with it varying from highly intricate decorative embroidery to comercial applications such as a logo on a buisness shirt.
Wasnt quite sure what they wanted here so I did what I usually do if in doubt give a text book definition.

To timm72 cant remember the answer key only roughly the questions.
Good luck everyone and hope you get the marks you want :)

bowler68

HSC
Multiple choice - 1d,2b,3d,4a,5b,6d,7c,8a,9c,10d.

12a embroidery - achieved by hand or machine generated stitches. The use of thread creates visual and tactile texture, design, colour and dimension. The results are varied depending on the stitches employed and technique i.e comuterised machine embroidered.

It was a great paper - hope all went well.

Yallaby1

HSC
yeh i agree it was a great paper because there was a way around alot of the questions even if there was no study done

ayesharivera

HSC
I think it was an overall all good paper. But QUESTION 14 really got me!!! I just started writing stuff about how much Supre is the best clothing store out! I feel lyk shopping now. yiewww

Yallaby1

HSC
I think it was an overall all good paper. But QUESTION 14 really got me!!! I just started writing stuff about how much Supre is the best clothing store out! I feel lyk shopping now. yiewww
roofl you made me laugh, couldnt agree more

Stavvy

HSC
Yeah totally couldnt agree more. Bit worried now about multiple choice as other people put different answers. Oh well....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)