generic essays? (1 Viewer)

mike12345678

HSC
i just wanted to ask:

whats the best way to create a generic essay for a subject like english?

like ive done a few assignments for the modules so far and ive gotten close to full marks in all of them and i was just wondering how i would be able to make them generic essays so that they would fit all questions?

thanx in advance

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Generic essays to fit all questions...

Yeah, no.

Essays are meant to answer a specific question. So there is no generic essay which answers all questions.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
^^^

People do them anyway...

I think what OP meant was a generic essay which fits the current trend of the essay questions..

JasonG123

HSC
Uni Grad
Ideally, you want to be able to adapt the specific essay you've written in another specific question they give you. It's not about being being to write a generic essay, it's about having the ability to adapt the specific essay you've written to an entirely different question. It's not so hard with practice.

DebraYoung

HSC
Introductions and conclusions exist only in the abstract. When you write a generic essay, you shouldn’t be thinking in terms of producing a unit called introduction or conclusion. So if you are discussing the theme of identity in a story, just give a representative passage or two and then move on to the next step in your argument. Simply write it out in a clear and full way. Best essay writing reviews provide you with a quality and good standard essay.

waynecolquitt

HSC
Basically, generic essays divided into three parts, the essay goes.
Tell them what you are going to tell them. Tell them what you want to tell them, tell them what you just told them, Intro, body, conclusion...Essay writing is not an easy task. There are some writing services which provide good writings. Essay writing reviews help you to find out best writing services.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)