geography...aaaahhh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paki_diva

hi everyone...
I have an assignment due in a week's time for geography...I need 'cultural diversity- identify political/ social changes', 'impacts of globalisation' and 'links with Australia'...about FEDERATED STATES OF MICRONESIA.

can't find this anywhere...it's killing me..aaahhhh
can anyone help?:confused:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
read or steal a geograpjyu textbook from your school
thats what i did.. i stole the textbook and wrote stuff out of them and then i researched extras on what i needed..... ummm there should be some text books at ur local library or a section of "australia history/geography" i know that bankstown central library has a section designated to it... theyre all little kiddy books butt hey explain really well in simple words :)

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
lol, geography is the gayest subject. It's one of those useless things that you'll never need in life. In fact, you'll be better off not knowing anything about it.

Yeah, answering your question..MAKE IT UP. That's what I did and look at me, I got a band 3. LOL.

--------------------------------
cultural diversity impacted society blah blah
foods, clothing, materials, blah blah <-- social changes
laws being made to suit these new religions and stuff...blah blah <--- political changes (i think?)

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
i sure hope you aren't.
unless you're a really really terrific super mega ultra bullshit artist, i would advise against anything that involves writing a lot of crap about culture/weather/crap.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by fwuxed
i sure hope you aren't.
unless you're a really really terrific super mega ultra bullshit artist, i would advise against anything that involves writing a lot of crap about culture/weather/crap.

Bullshit artist extreme over here, and hey you get a whole lot of more topics to bullshit about so there :p
And you also have to give exaples to back up your bullshiting. eg. "according to the Ethopian goverenment this is the worse drought in recorded history" or something along the lines of that.

Oh yeah this is for year 11, not year 10 but if you did it in year 10 you would get a really good mark. (if your example was accurate, or the marker didnt know it was wrong lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)