German Continuers (1 Viewer)

RJ

HSC
For anyone who did German Continuers today - what did you think? I thought it was so-so, but wouldn't rave!

Andrew_13

I thought the exam wasnt too hard.. once i got into it...
Schoolies question i thought was pretty stupid, what could u really say about schoolies.. oh well spose it was only 150 - 200 words... section 3 the questions were simple and didnt require too much thinking.. and listening was pretty basic aswell...

overall a pretty good exam

RJ

HSC
I was disappointed that the schoolies question wasn't a letter - I think it's much easier to respond to an actual person's thoughts. What option did you chose in the last two questions? I did the personal profile and the letter about Paris. I'm relieved it's over!

Kent_Cadarn

Yeah I thought it was pretty easy. Schoolies was off centre and refreshing. I chose personal profile and the Paris thing as well.

Andrew_13

yeh i also chose those two...

lets face it, you would never reply to a friend about a newspaper article they send you, so i found that aspect a little difficult... and its a little hard to respond to issues raised in that form.. and it didnt raise clear issues, just informed about how some ppl dont like the teenagers etc... so i spose that was the only difficult bit about it...

Also, in the personal profile, how did everyone set it out?? some ppl i spoke to wrote a resume, but i more or less just wrote anything i could think of, in a standard format...

Fuckin extension next Friday! FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! i want to finish now, all my mates have already finished

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I thought it was a pretty good exam...i didnt mind the schoolies question...i went over the work limit...oops but then again i always do...should have worked on that. It was i guess more of a ext style question with the issues and stuff
i did the personal profile because i had done one similar in the trial, and i did the paris one.
im happy with the exam...hoping for raw mark high 80's and hopefully band six or close to it.
I have extension on next friday too...so evil to put it on the last day. I dont think i'll do much worj for it, mostly because most of my friends are finished this week....
anyways im off to study religion and chemistry:)

SBHS4EVER

HSC
R they alloud to bring up youth issues in writing- i thought it was one of those things that were passive. Anyhoo it was bloody awesome i thought- the listening specially was amazingly simple- i wrote so much useless stuff for that smart person who cared more bout lookin cool than being red like a crab- btw was that a really dumb pun on Krebs also being the equivalent of Cancer- i.e. the result of bn in the sun too long?
Nicht mehr... i mean no more German!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)