German for Hsc, my school dosent offer it!! (1 Viewer)

slowjam10

HSC
Hey, i am interested in doing German fro Hsc but my school offers no lote couse. So i was wondering if you know of anywhere outside of school that i could do teh course at, liek saturday school or something. I live in the western suburbs so if its close taht would also be good but if not ohh wells,. Anyway any help would eb gretaly appreciated.

Cheers:)

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
I would speak to your school about it, but I believe there is an Open High School which offers distance education (I think there are even some of their students on this forum).

http://www.theopenhs-d.schools.nsw.edu.au/

There is all sorts of info there for you.

Your school should know more, or can find out more (AND good on you for wanting to study German when it's not offered!).

AND, there is always this forum to share and chat about stuff in German (and if you need a place to practice your spoken/written German, I know a great Star Trek role play website where you can go and just chat with Germans).

illmtl

HSC
alcalder said:
I would speak to your school about it, but I believe there is an Open High School which offers distance education
Open High School should be available through your school (regardless of whether they offer the subject) At my school there's my german class, but one girl couldn't do german online because of other subjects so she does it through Open high School, and there's a girl in my year doing spanish and spanish extention through open high school, the languages staffroom have a special box for all the packages that come in for OHS students.

I think the first thing you need to do is talk to the language staff about doing OHS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)