germany speech Q help (1 Viewer)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
hi this is my speech q, need some guidance: "assess the effectiveness of the nazi party in creating change in german society in the period 1933-1939."

i kinda have a brief idea as to what to talk about, but if anyone can throw some points up i'd greatly appreciate it. ta

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Rhanoct said:
hi this is my speech q, need some guidance: "assess the effectiveness of the nazi party in creating change in german society in the period 1933-1939."

i kinda have a brief idea as to what to talk about, but if anyone can throw some points up i'd greatly appreciate it. ta
Is the oral about the Nazi Social + Cultural Policy or just the German Society in general?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
- Talk about changes to the economy and political situation, in relation to establishing the totalitarian regime.
- Social and cultural aspects - women, youth, religion, education, sports, arts, movies, architecture
- Terror, repression and Jewish racial policy.

That's just come from the top of my head at the moment :S

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Kujah said:
- Talk about changes to the economy and political situation, in relation to establishing the totalitarian regime.
- Social and cultural aspects - women, youth, religion, education, sports, arts, movies, architecture
- Terror, repression and Jewish racial policy.

That's just come from the top of my head at the moment :S
Thanks man, exactly what I needed <3

Been so focused on english I've just lost the history way of thinking, if you know what I mean. ZZzzzzzzz

rach19

HSC
foregin policy I would focus on austria, Checkozlovokia? and poland and the subsequent invasions to take over nations with small nazi polpulations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)