Gettin a good enough UAI (1 Viewer)

Rogan

I do 2unit maths, physics, geography, business studies, english standard, 1unit studies of religion (11 units)

And i need a UAI of 65 or higher can someone tell me what my chances are of gettin that UAI 65 or higher

Please

Rogan

Hehe geography does blows

Yet its a very easy course the trials were very easy i just sit there and talk to my mates :D

Sanchez#1

Geography HSC Exam final Question:

Option 1 - Island Map
Help bluebeard the pirate find his hidden treasure on the mysterious "Skull Island", by colouring in the path to the treasure chest in BLUE.

Option2 - McDonald happy hour
With reference to your textbook "The Adventures of Ronald McDonald - In Colour", discover where the hamburgler has hidden the stolen hamburgers to save Grimace! (Hint: look for the hamburger)

p00_p00

Originally posted by Sanchez#1

Option 1 - Island Map
Help bluebeard the pirate find his hidden treasure on the mysterious "Skull Island", by colouring in the path to the treasure chest in BLUE.

With reference to your textbook "The Adventures of Ronald McDonald - In Colour", discover where the hamburgler has hidden the stolen hamburgers to save Grimace! (Hint: look for the hamburger)
Geez thatds givin em 2 much credit man!

SkAnDi

HSC
Every time i play with Lazseeker, I always go "hrm... doesn't look *that* hard to get the UAI i want".

Then I ripped back to reality with my poor poor POOR assessment school marks :(.

F.O.B.

our school sent thegeography students on an "excursion to Waverly to study urban pollution. They ended up picking up rubbish all day

T

tactic

dont use ozseeks uai seeker.. its very very dodgy.. and dont ask us how we know.. lets just say a little birdy told us :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by SkAnDi
Then I ripped back to reality with my poor poor POOR assessment school marks :(.
Rank counts!! Marks are irrelevant. :)

PS: Morgues is correct.

Originally posted by Sanchez#1

Option 1 - Island Map

Why's everyone bagging out geography!?! It's the best!!! And it's not that easy!!! It takes quite a lot of brains! You dudes are nuts...

SkAnDi

HSC
I found out today my school has a geography class.

The funny thing is, i probably have more colouring in pencils/textas/highlighters then any student in the geo class :D

Sanchez#1

I guess people bag out geography all the time all because of the fact that they colour things in (They DO do that right?) And also because theres a level of uncertainty as to what they actually do. What else do they do besides look at maps and study trees?

I can picture everyone preparing for their exams - then you see all the geography students armed with their crayola gear and connector-pens.

BTW that excursion story was funny, hehehe

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Lazarus
Rank counts!! Marks are irrelevant. :)

PS: Morgues is correct.
how many times has that been said eh Laz :D

and Sanchez - visit lazseeker.cjb.net and be enlightened !

p00_p00

Man thats goin overboard!!!!

Geography involves gr8 skill and talent.....

the syllabus clearly states these outcomes

1) Students must be able to colour in between the lines with little or no breach of the contour lines

2) Students must be able to critically anaylse why Ronald Mc Donald placed his treasure in the sand when the goods inside were worth fuck all

3) Students must be able to clearly identify the difference between crayolla crayons and Faber Castel, and must evaluate their effectiveness

4) Students must be able to use key geographic terminolgy such as treasure, X, line, dot and secret map throughout all extended responses

5) Students must be able to measure how long a straight line is and be able to draw nice pretty pictures and colour them in

These must all be furfilled to acheive band 6 marks

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by p00_p00
Man thats goin overboard!!!!

Geography involves gr8 skill and talent.....

the syllabus clearly states these outcomes

1) Students must be able to colour in between the lines with little or no breach of the contour lines

2) Students must be able to critically anaylse why Ronald Mc Donald placed his treasure in the sand when the goods inside were worth fuck all

3) Students must be able to clearly identify the difference between crayolla crayons and Faber Castel, and must evaluate their effectiveness

4) Students must be able to use key geographic terminolgy such as treasure, X, line, dot and secret map throughout all extended responses

5) Students must be able to measure how long a straight line is and be able to draw nice pretty pictures and colour them in

These must all be furfilled to acheive band 6 marks
HAHAHA

hey could sometime please explain this whole rank/mark thing?

Have I got it mixed up?

I thought that what mattered the most was your examination mark and then if there was a huge difference between the exam mark and assessment mark that your assessment mark got average out.

Last edited:

mjor

you guys have no idea.. its not WHAT COURSES you do that determines your UAI but HOW WELL YOU DO IN THEM. And stop bagging out geography :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)