Getting Results (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Who isn't going to be sitting on the computer at 6am hitting refresh like a moron waiting to log in and get results. Is anyone waiting until the next day or longer after the results are released before you get them. And is anyone waiting for the letters with your results to come which I think is on the Tuesday.

I'm waiting for the letter cause I don't get back from Maui until late sunday night and really can't be bothered logging into whatever site I am meant to log in to on Monday. It's not the I don't care, I am just in no rush.

So who actually cares about their results but is not getting them right away after they come out.

mishka

HSC
N/A
me too!! :D i looked up someone else's results last year :eek: and it was still slow 3-4 days after they had been released!! i haven't decided how i'm going to go about getting my UAI - over the phone or the Internet...

Jessisbored

HSC
no way! Ill be one of those over excited/half dead/nervous people who will be up all night before waiting anxiously. I usually get up at 4:40 anyway for training so 6 doesnt mean a thing/ Oh man i hate it when ppl call to ask what you got...argh

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ummm ill keep my phone next to me and wake up to the sms ill be getting.. then prob go back to bed and go online when i get up later on to see if i did better in my hsc exams or assessment marks..

tennille

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Who isn't going to be sitting on the computer at 6am hitting refresh like a moron waiting to log in and get results. Is anyone waiting until the next day or longer after the results are released before you get them. And is anyone waiting for the letters with your results to come which I think is on the Tuesday.

I'm waiting for the letter cause I don't get back from Maui until late sunday night and really can't be bothered logging into whatever site I am meant to log in to on Monday. It's not the I don't care, I am just in no rush.

So who actually cares about their results but is not getting them right away after they come out.
I probably won't be sitting by the computer. I'll probably be working that day and I won't look at my results until after work so I don't get upset and all...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I hope the site crashes from too many people trying to log in exactly on 6am and doesn't work for 3 days so all the people who are having trouble waiting have to wait even longer.

Premus

hmmmm so i guess ill be up at 3 AM since im in singapore!!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
ill be getting it on the day. but if i dont ill be getting calls from my aunts and uncles and grandparents at 6:01am asking how i went.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
i've signed up to get them by sms and i am also planning on getting on the internet to print out the full list of marks at stuff...

so i'm covered if the site crashes - i dont think i could wait 3 days until the letter comes out to find out

miss_megs

HSC
Yeh im getting mine by sms... am not really looking forward to it lol no way in hell am i getting up early to go on the net.. ill be sleeping in hehe :)

omg_a

HSC
i'll be away, so sms is the easiest option for me. and being on holidays, i will definitely sleep in, then turn my phone on whenever i happen to wake up, 10 or 11 probably.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm getting mine via SMS, but i think i'll be 2 scared 2 open them....i'd rather get my UAI first

pitted

HSC
N/A
yeah im getting mine by sms which is good.
especially since i cant get on the comp till later on in the day
but dont you get the uai in the mail? or is it just on the UAC website??
i reallyt dont know
ciao

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
You can get uai from website or telephone...mail comes later, especially considering its a saturday.

Ive registered for sms just so my mobile will wake me up at 6 am when the message arrive. Ill then go onto the website to get the other marks of my moderated assesment and exam mark.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i think i'm going to wait for the SMS, read it, then TRY getting on the net. if i can't get on i'll just wait at the letterbox for the postie on tuesday!! :D

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i havent decided how yet, but im still pretty scared to look at them :s

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
i'm not going to check on the day! i don't know if i wanna look at my depressing uai.
i wanna b one of those pplz that never know their uai or hsc marks, that is if there are pplz that still haven't looked at their uai1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)