Getting to Kingswood Campus? (1 Viewer)

urbanique

HSC
So you align at Kingswood station, but which way or where do you walk to get to the campus?

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
you don't walk anywhere..you go to the bus stop right otuside the station and wait for the UWS shuttle bus :)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
it does the rounds between kingswood campus, werrington north and south campuses and kingswood station so it depends. i've probably used it twice in two years at uws but id say you'd wait about 15 mins. there's a shuttle bus timetable somewhere on the uws website. if you can find it, it'll give you the exact times of when the shuttle bus will stop at each stop

sideshowtim

HSC
the shuttle bus arrives at kingswood station 20 minutes and 50 minutes past every hour. it's a 20 minute trip to kingswood campus.

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
wow 20min bus trip?
takes roughly that long to walk from the station to the campus.
if you looking at the road straight on, you gota walk a north-west direction through the park, can't miss it just follow every1 else

sideshowtim

HSC
CasaNovo said:
wow 20min bus trip?
takes roughly that long to walk from the station to the campus.
if you looking at the road straight on, you gota walk a north-west direction through the park, can't miss it just follow every1 else
yeah it takes 20 minutes 'cos it stops at about 7 places before it reaches kingswood.

urbanique

HSC
20 minutes? O___O ....I think I can handle that...
I'll keep the directions in mind. Thanks for that & also is it safe to walk? =P

kerfuffle

HSC
I've walked to Kingswood twice, and nothing happened to me. So it's safe. xD
You get sweaty, though. -______________-" I can't wait for when it's cold! xD

Last edited:

Jacks

HSC
If you're going to Kingswood campus, it's the first place the bus stops at, and that takes like two minutes. If you're looking for Werrington South or North it does take a little bit longer. but it's not 20 minutes to the actual Kingswood campus...it doesn't stop anywhere between the station and there...it's a really short trip. The bus driver is really nice, he'll make sure you know where you're going. He usually asks when you board.

studiesofboard

HSC
Hey guys! im new to the Penrith campus. When I go to Kingswood station is it on the left side the bus stop that opposite subway. Also, what colour is the bus? is it an ordinary bus or specifically designed to the campus? Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)