girls with opinions... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stollmann

HSC
Why is it so hard to find a really smart girl with an own opinion and something other to talk about then: bratt pitt's six pack, the last pussy cat dolls concert or just (stupid and useless) gossip...

I wish there were some girls who were interested in the really important things of life...they don't seem to exist...at least I haven't seen one yet!!!

stollmann

HSC
Well it just seems like that is all girls talk about...and i am not an unsocial nerd who sits in front of the computer all day. It just seems like everything we talk about ar parties or when we are in groups is completely useless and boring stuff....what do u talk about then??

warto29

HSC
Lol stollmann
how r u
"i would like to talk about ants " pj
who is ur english study going ... for ur assesment
i know heaps of girls who have thier own opion ...
u just hanging out wid the wrong group ...
and u dont really have a good opion anyway
stop bridging

sorry stollman i just had to do it
that guy that argue with u almost every lunch

stollmann

HSC
unbelievable!!!!!!! i just cant get rid of u. haha jks

just wanna know what the girls think bout this

warto29

HSC
pull ur head out of ur @$$
and start looking around ...

warto29

HSC
by the way man one more year ...
wen u get to uni ... u will meet so many girls with opions it not funny seein tho they must be smarter then the average gossip girl ...

p.s stop bridging ... just because charley bigger then u

stollmann

HSC
The thing is that i meet girls mostly at parties and at friends' places and they are always from one big group of boring ppl. And honestly I don't want some really nerdy girl either. Someone social but thoughtfull maybe....

i guess they are just hard to find

stollmann

HSC
Are you saying that I should look for girls in a UNI leadership position?? Im in Highschool remember and I wont be in Australia for Uni...

stollmann

HSC
thats exactly what i dont want. You seem to be living in a past world mate. And if that was sarcasm you have a pretty bad sense of humor.

And as to the article on PAGE 8, i know that there are girls with opinions the thing is that I don't seem to find them in my age group 16/17/18... and when I do they are nerds who have no social life or any interests but school...

warto29

HSC
hey mate wait till uni i promise u
and by the way isnt ironic that no girls have come into this conversation and said i am a "girl who has a opinion" so shove that up ur @$$ stollmann
... and those girls will probably not be nerdy because u notice no nerdy girls would read this article because it is in (love & relationship)

p.s stop hanging out with charley u might find some better girls wid opions
(sorry charley )

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
warto29 said:
hey mate wait till uni i promise u
and by the way isnt ironic that no girls have come into this conversation and said i am a "girl who has a opion" so shove that up ur @$$ stollmann
... and those girls will probably not be nerdy because u notice no nerdy girls would read this article because it is in (love & relationship)

p.s stop hanging out with charley u might find some better girls wid opions
(sorry charley )
It's OPINION.

warto29

HSC
yay we got a girl into the conversation
although she didnt say much
( i hope she has an opinion)... just to cut stollmann
anyway i got an assessment task tomorrow
so ill check u later stollmann
good luck tomorrow

yy

HSC
N/A
maybe you should look around some other places.
it could also be peer pressure, e.g. girls who may want to talk about more "serious" stuff are pressured by their peers to talk more about "girly" stuff. try talk to a girl individually.

warto29

HSC
i like wat YY says
stollman u should read it ... maybe u just need to look a bit deeper then the surface ... (surface being party mode or with there peers )

but i still think we should have another party at ur (stollmann) house (jk)

davin

HSC
N/A
don't knock girls taht fall under the 'nerd' catagory if you want smart. at the least, you'd need a situation other than parties, i'd think...cuz then there's a pressure that if you start talking about real subject matter, people will treat you oddly. my theory anyway.

~lala~

HSC
I’m female…
However, when I’m at a party or out with a group of friends my main concern is to have fun, not sit around and have deep and meaningful conversations…so like many others have already said…parties are not really the right atmosphere for that kind of thing.
Maybe you should try getting to know some of the girls from parties etc (eg. talk to them online or something). Once you get to know them and get past the ‘chit-chat about nothing’ stage you will probably find that most girls have opinions.
But then, all of that is just my opinion!

pirate!

HSC
I agree with lala on this one as well. and also, if its at a party, are they sober or drunk? because if its the second one of course theyre gonna talk shit!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
stollmann said:
Why is it so hard to find a really smart girl with an own opinion and something other to talk about then: bratt pitt's six pack, the last pussy cat dolls concert or just (stupid and useless) gossip...
stollmann= gay guy friend :D

nwatts

HSC
You've also got to realise it's the guys place to moderate a girl's opinion. If what they're sprouting is shit, make sure you let them know, so they can quickly fix it.

Reminds me of a family guy episode: school in salem, co-eds doing work, little girl does math problem on chalk board, teacher screams, "A GIRL DID A MATHS PROBLEM?! SHE'S A WITCH" then they get with the lynching.

olchik

HSC
There are a lot of girls with their own opinions here. And if you're blind it's you problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)