Girraweeen entry to year 10 reserve list (1 Viewer)

unicornbubbles4

HSC
N/A
Hi guys!

I'm just wondering about my chances of getting into Girraween as the 10th position on the reserve list.
Note: Entry to year 10 has an additional 20 spaces that make up an extra class in the school.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Hi guys!

I'm just wondering about my chances of getting into Girraween as the 10th position on the reserve list.
Note: Entry to year 10 has an additional 20 spaces that make up an extra class in the school.
lol i’m also on the reserve list for year 10 2023 entry into girraween

unicornbubbles4

HSC
N/A
g and t program, but i kinda want to move. you should be guaranteed as my friend who was 8th went to 5th last year

thegoatminusthea

HSC
yep i got girra reserve list at 11th but i'm in year 11, how likely would i be to make it in? my current school makes me do SOR 2 if we do 2 extensions and i suck at religion so my atar's basically screwed if i stay here

carrotsss

HSC
yep i got girra reserve list at 11th but i'm in year 11, how likely would i be to make it in? my current school makes me do SOR 2 if we do 2 extensions and i suck at religion so my atar's basically screwed if i stay here
Imo sor is a very easy subject to improve in you kinda just need to submit a ton of practice responses to your teacher and then improve your writing style based on that, and once you’ve got that perfected the questions are really predictable so it’s not too hard to do well.

thegoatminusthea

HSC
Imo sor is a very easy subject to improve in you kinda just need to submit a ton of practice responses to your teacher and then improve your writing style based on that, and once you’ve got that perfected the questions are really predictable so it’s not too hard to do well.
omg thank god i thought u had to be religious to do well in sor subjects bc my religion teacher told me that this yr (j moved to catholic so its my first yr at this school)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)