• Happy 20 YEARS to us!

girraween exams (1 Viewer)

kkk579

HSC
N/A
r y9/10 girraween math exams difficult, does anyone have past papers that they could send or if anyone who sees this currently attends/attended girraween, how was the school? r the math exams rlly difficult coz i never see anyone have past papers from girra

vishnay

God
HSC
r y9/10 girraween math exams difficult, does anyone have past papers that they could send or if anyone who sees this currently attends/attended girraween, how was the school? r the math exams rlly difficult coz i never see anyone have past papers from girra
yh heard from a friend of a friend that it's a shit school filled to the brim with dropkicks

english teachers r shit, all other teachers mid

piss easy tests all year round

kkk579

HSC
N/A
yh heard from a friend of a friend that it's a shit school filled to the brim with dropkicks

english teachers r shit, all other teachers mid

piss easy tests all year round
ohhh wtf i thought it’d be at least decent (teaching and students) considering it’s rank but it’s probs coz all the kids go tutor

vishnay

God
HSC
ohhh wtf i thought it’d be at least decent (teaching and students) considering it’s rank but it’s probs coz all the kids go tutor
pretty trash

tutor culture isnt as engrained as it is in other schools and basically no-one is competitive

only redeeming trait is its convenience

idkkdi

HSC
keep in mind tho that @vishnay probably is comparing to schools in a similar tier or higher.

girra would still probs be better than your run of the mill public school.

Scimat

HSC
I got into girra this year and the tests are piss easy. Im in year 10 btw

goodcat911

HSC
im a yr 10 at girra the exams are all mostly pretty easy in maths. only thing u gotta watch out for is time and silly mistakes(2 silly mistakes is the difference between 1st and 10th). the teachers give the past papers a couple of days after assessment notif

kkk579

HSC
N/A
im a yr 10 at girra the exams are all mostly pretty easy in maths. only thing u gotta watch out for is time and silly mistakes(2 silly mistakes is the difference between 1st and 10th). the teachers give the past papers a couple of days after assessment notif
ohhh okay, do u mind sending the past papers to me?? thanks

goodcat911

HSC
ohhh okay, do u mind sending the past papers to me?? thanks
hmm sure i have the 2021 yr 9 term 1, 2 and yearlies(we didnt have a term 3 exam cos lockdown)... only problem is that its all filled out(by me) but u can still go through question difficulty and stuff. ill message u pics of it by tmrw

Constantspy977

HSC
N/A
hes joking lmao, but idk can't tell now these days eshays could somehow manage to get into selectives now

kkk579

HSC
N/A
hmm sure i have the 2021 yr 9 term 1, 2 and yearlies(we didnt have a term 3 exam cos lockdown)... only problem is that its all filled out(by me) but u can still go through question difficulty and stuff. ill message u pics of it by tmrw
ohhh alrr allg thanks a lot!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)