Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Don't know them?

They're the same guys who did "Crazy" (ie Danger Mouse & Cee-Lo Green)

Their album "The Odd Couple" just got released for digital download, and I've got to say, I love it to bits.

Their first single is "Run" which has a cameo of Justin Timberlake who, despite my unashamed love for him, acts like a total douche.

Anyway the rest of the album has some more dance tunes, and some slower soulful stuff, have a listen.

Fuck yes, I can tell this will be on high rotation for the next few weeks. Hot hot party music!

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Yeah Gnarls Barkley are pretty good
I really like "Run" and have heard a few of their other songs from the Odd Couple and don't mind them.

TheCoolKid

HSC
shit with bass. like happy hardcore but mostly hip hop like justin timberlake, flo-rida, timbaland, t-pain and will smith (ok the last one was a joke hehe). way better than boring repetatave stuff like gnarles barkley.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
thats cee-lo

he used to be part of the classic southern rap group 'goodie mob' they made a classic album called 'soul food' in 1995. they used to work out outkast alot.

cee-lo went solo and did 2 albums. then joined danger mouse for gnarles barkley

cee-lo also does heaps of hooks for rappers, awesome singing voice he has.

his 2 best hooks are prob 'walk this way' (T.I Feat Cee-Lo) and 'sugar' (Trick Daddy Feat Cee-Lo) hmm also 'dro in the wind' (Trick Daddy Feat Cee-Lo)

his 2nd solo album was awesome, the single was only a really small hit (Cee-Lo Feat T.I - The One) so it didnt sell much, but awesome nonetheless. if you like gnarles barkley you should check out his 2 solo albums ('cee lo green is the soul machine' and 'cee-lo green and his perfect imperfections')

he is also doing an album with jazze phae

and he is in another group with jack splash called 'love stink'

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
thats cee-lo

he used to be part of the classic southern rap group 'goodie mob' they made a classic album called 'soul food' in 1995. they used to work out outkast alot.

cee-lo went solo and did 2 albums. then joined danger mouse for gnarles barkley

cee-lo also does heaps of hooks for rappers, awesome singing voice he has.

his 2 best hooks are prob 'walk this way' (T.I Feat Cee-Lo) and 'sugar' (Trick Daddy Feat Cee-Lo) hmm also 'dro in the wind' (Trick Daddy Feat Cee-Lo)

his 2nd solo album was awesome, the single was only a really small hit (Cee-Lo Feat T.I - The One) so it didnt sell much, but awesome nonetheless. if you like gnarles barkley you should check out his 2 solo albums ('cee lo green is the soul machine' and 'cee-lo green and his perfect imperfections')

he is also doing an album with jazze phae

and he is in another group with jack splash called 'love stink'
Thanks for the heads up Hip - I'll definitely check out one Cee Lo's solo albums soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)