God That Was Easy (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Glide
Hahah your gonna fail lazy_korean :p
Hope not, i never have and it be bloody bad failing HSC exam worth 50% fark.....

PRSOV

Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
WOOHOO!!!!!!
Why are there so many people that shoot their mouths off way before the HSC marks come out...why dont you wait until you get your HSC marks and UAI...then tell us. :D

cooper

Wise, wise,

I reckon those that say they went SOOOO good just say it now while they can, before they KNOW they went bad, they are sorta lying to themselves for some sort of security....i could be wrong....

BTW lazy korean, if it was so wasy how come u only did 2 and 1/2 pages for section 4......i reckon its impossible to get good marks in that section with such a brief response, unless you wrote HEAPS small crammed 6-8 pages in 2 and a half and provided the marker with a magnifying glass......hmmm

connie

HSC
N/A
whenever i think i went good i generally go bad so i'm having bad feelings about this!!!! i think i did ok, hopes that means i did well

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by cooper
Wise, wise,

I reckon those that say they went SOOOO good just say it now while they can, before they KNOW they went bad, they are sorta lying to themselves for some sort of security....i could be wrong....

BTW lazy korean, if it was so wasy how come u only did 2 and 1/2 pages for section 4......i reckon its impossible to get good marks in that section with such a brief response, unless you wrote HEAPS small crammed 6-8 pages in 2 and a half and provided the marker with a magnifying glass......hmmm
Yes you are wrong, "wasy"? i take that as easy right?

I never said it was "so easy" i only said God that was easy, which usually means "it was easy not bad", 2 1/2 pages is plenty if you write the useful stuff and it was because i ran out of time obviously you can see the people saying they wrote 12 pages, 14 pages for extended responses or booklets are bullshitting unless they have significant handwriting size

People have different standards, for some people the exam being easy might mean 90's or even 100% for me a exam being easy usually means 70's-80's

Forgot to add, usually my thinking and my confidence in the exam turns out exactly the same with the results, so please don't criticise me jesus

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by PRSOV
Why are there so many people that shoot their mouths off way before the HSC marks come out...why dont you wait until you get your HSC marks and UAI...then tell us. :D
I AGRREE!~

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Even if I found an exam easy at all, I don't say so cos I don't want to jinx myself =S That always happens. Like for gen maths, I thought "meh, it's gonna be a piece of piss" but it wasn't, now I'm just hoping for over 80 argh

For biz I'll just say I answered everything and wrote a fair amount for the reports, but I have no idea if I did well or not...prob not as well as I wanted to

slyball

why the lack of people agreeing with lazy_korean? i'm actually very very very suprised about this, because i'm not usually (actually, never) one to walk out of exams feeling good.
i had been preparing for the worst, like with every exam, and thus far, this was the easiest exam by far, and i'll give my reasons why:
multiple choice - very easy, save maybe one or two questions. really, i don't think anyone could debate this...

short answers - average in difficulty, except a question here or there. i find this section easier than past paper's short answers, because it had alot of stimulus material and it was more statistic based (making calculations a big plus to support your answer).

extended responses - the one about the footwear was okay. gave you specific points to write about (plus statistics) and is easy to relate a global business to it.
the other questions, i thought, were very general and was related to business management and change. i'm not sure about other people but i did this topic first at school, and spent the LEAST amount of time revising it. it was pretty easy because all the change stuff is the same anyway (ie. change agents/models/how it may lead to so and so).

well, that's all i want to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)