going overseas during july hols when i'm in y11? (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
so i have the opportunity to go overseas on a summer camp (its an academic summer camp abt med so i guess it will add to my resume) during the july hols (for 2 wks), and as you can imagine i obvs would love to experience this. however, i obvs am in y11 and july is just before term 3 which is just before the term which we have our prelims, so idk if i should go or not. i don't want to be behind in schoolwork (duh) bc that will just stress me out and i've heard u shouldnt go away on holiday during y11/y12. but i also wanna go 😭😭 idk what to do, any ideas/advice???

libestraumno3

HSC
so i have the opportunity to go overseas on a summer camp (its an academic summer camp abt med so i guess it will add to my resume) during the july hols (for 2 wks), and as you can imagine i obvs would love to experience this. however, i obvs am in y11 and july is just before term 3 which is just before the term which we have our prelims, so idk if i should go or not. i don't want to be behind in schoolwork (duh) bc that will just stress me out and i've heard u shouldnt go away on holiday during y11/y12. but i also wanna go 😭😭 idk what to do, any ideas/advice???
im going overseas bc i have to for a wedding..... but luckily my t3 hols are 3 weeks so i have a week to catch up BUT STILL

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
I would do it (especially considering your desire to do it), you can always catch up during the term or even whilst you're on the camp. You're not missing out on any class time, so theoretically won't put you behind your peers in terms of course content.

Vall

HSC
do it
*star wars meme*
- it actually doesn't matter if you do bad on prelims wont affect ur atar
- you probably wont do bad on ur prelims anyway, im sure youll go back to school and be ready to study heaps (im pretty sure i did essentially 0 study in all of my yr11-yr12 holidays except the ones right before HSC exams)
- it doesnt matter if other people are ahead, your teachers will only assess you on what has been covered at school (not what people have done at tutoring)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
sabotage them
u guys think im joking?
Set your friends up with girls, make sure they start dating and stuff
I recommend trying this technique to ensure that your ranks are higher than theirs. If from the same school then its better bc u are taking down two people at once.
The HSC is all about strategy remember that.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
u guys think im joking?
I recommend trying this technique to ensure that your ranks are higher than theirs. If from the same school then its better bc u are taking down two people at once.
I can verify that this works. Just sabotaged the only asian kid in my way of getting high ranks. It was topo easy bruh thanks synthesis

hscgirl

HSC
u guys think im joking?
in my old school i could have EASILY done that, but when ur at a school like im at rn, getting my new friends into dating is literally the definition of impossible πŸ’€
but yes actually thats a smart idea lol

ZakaryJayNicholls

HSC
Uni Grad
Just take the opportunity and lose one atar point. It's good to enjoy fun experiences you have as a young person, and you may find it motivates you to work harder for the rest year 11-12 if it is inspiring (in which case you may not lose an atar point).

SmolBrain

HSC
u guys think im joking?
set them up with me UwU~~ ill make sure they get no study donee hehe XD
im such a weeb!! <33333

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
no one understands me :(
Tips on how to get people to understand u:
- 1. change ur pfp- idfk what that is, but looks scary asf (what is it like some emo crap or smn?)
- 2. Stop using terms such as 'uwu' or 'weeb', u think its 'woke', but bruh trust me it does not paint the right picture mark my words on that πŸ’€
- 3. Seek god.

SmolBrain

HSC
ITS GACHA LIFE (if you dont know= not cool) i need it for my gacha edits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)