Good News, Everyone (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
"The NSW Teachers Federation Executive has determined that the 24 hour stoppage on Wednesday, 2 June 2004 will go ahead. At Sky Channel meetings members will be informed of the latest developments and vote on a recommendation for further action." - http://www.nswtf.org.au/media/latest/20040531_sky.html

So make the most of the day - study! Head down to your local quiet lake/tree/library and study! You'll soon realise you can do a better job than the teacher reading from the textbook ;) (If you find this particularly effective I suggest you strike the next day and repeat the process... just to prove a point :p)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol, my chemistry teachers said tommrow she is going to mark tests and do work .. to rebel against the strike! lol

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ziff
"The NSW Teachers Federation Executive has determined that the 24 hour stoppage on Wednesday, 2 June 2004 will go ahead. At Sky Channel meetings members will be informed of the latest developments and vote on a recommendation for further action." - http://www.nswtf.org.au/media/latest/20040531_sky.html

So make the most of the day - study! Head down to your local quiet lake/tree/library and study! You'll soon realise you can do a better job than the teacher reading from the textbook ;) (If you find this particularly effective I suggest you strike the next day and repeat the process... just to prove a point :p)
lols at heading down to ur local tree to study! haha ... okay i am getting over it ..

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm only missing out on a double period (90mins) of Legal Studies anyway!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
im going to parra again.
yay im wont be going to my athletics carnival,meaning this thrus and wed is my day off!!

rumour

HSC
Damn!!!
Wednesdays are half-days!!!!!!
But apparently they are going to have one each week!!!!!!
Yay!!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
Oh god no! Not more pissed off Sarah!!!
umm the grin is there for a reason :rolleyes: ....When work gets done Im happy :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
My internet is acting up so I'm not waiting for images to load... stupid meaning being formed from pictures, I'll kill you English!!!

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by alby
mmmmmm sleeeeepp gooooooodddd......god dammit, y do i have to be at this gay independant hole??? :(
Because you don't like the public school system?

santaslayer

HSC
I don't see why they can't at uni. I want days off too! :(

No Ziff: Legal will be a major contributor to your UAI. You've just lost a few UAI points because of missing 90 mins worth of happy legal studies. :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
I don't see why they can't at uni. I want days off too! :(

No Ziff: Legal will be a major contributor to your UAI. You've just lost a few UAI points because of missing 90 mins worth of happy legal studies. :p
BS mate! (1000th post).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)