Good Or Bad PIP Idea? (1 Viewer)

StaceySuicidal

HSC
hey guys, im currently new to th9is lol so im not sure exactly how it works, so uhmm yesh i have to do a PIP, and yeah well the idea that i have atm is "The difference between American and Australian professional wrestling. what Impact has the WWE had on The world."
well let me know :D
stace x

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
According to Assessment and Reporting for Society and Culture (2009), the Personal Interest Project must:

• be a topic of the student’s own choice
  • be related to the course
  • develop appropriate methodologies
  • include a cross-cultural perspective
  • address continuity and/or change
Think about how you could address these requirements. Providing you 'meet' these requirements, you should have a 'good' PIP.

Things you should consider:

• How will your idea reflect the concepts of the course?
  • What 'appropiate' methodologies could you use to carry out your idea? Would there be any limitations to using these methodologies?
  • Are there any ethical implications related to your ideas or methodologies?
  • Can you demonstrate an awareness of social and cultural literacy through your idea?
  • Can you reflect some knowledge and understanding of viewpoints different from that of your immediate culture in terms of, for example, socioeconomic group, gender, ethnicity or location?
  • Does the topic reflect some knowledge and understanding of continuity and/or change, for example viewpoints of different generations, links between the past, the present and the future?
  • Is your idea original?
Hope that helps!

iiinsane02

HSC
hey guys, im currently new to th9is lol so im not sure exactly how it works, so uhmm yesh i have to do a PIP, and yeah well the idea that i have atm is "The difference between American and Australian professional wrestling. what Impact has the WWE had on The world."
well let me know :D
stace x
Way, way, way too broad. It will be impossible to complete. As you already have your idea, try to narrow down your focus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)