Gossip Girl Fashion Devotees? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I am the only one out of my friends at school that follow Gossip Girl like a cult, and not because of its outrageous storyline, but for the clothes.

Is there anyone else out who watched GG to gush over the pretty clothes or is it just me?

What particular outfits caught your attention?

So far from season 2 stand out outfits were Serena's Grecian white dress and Vanessa's cute yellow top from episode 2 or 3, I can't remember..

Does anyone know where I can find something similar in stores here in Australia?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
you should check out whowhatweardaily.com

they sometimes feature the items that were worn on gg

i actually get annoyed by the school fashion in gg. like they wear whatever they want to school and it's supposed to be some upper east side private school
that just annoys the shit out of me

HSC
lol, yes, the way they totally mess up their uniform is kind of unrealistic...but i'm more into the pretty dresses they wear to parties and dates

HSC
I absolutely *loved* blair's white headband thingy from the whie party...i want one!

aimhigh10

HSC
check gossipgirlinsider.com
and click the fashion tab
they say most of the looks from each episode and how you can buy them :)

tetrisam

HSC
Blair and chuck dress exactly the way they're meant to .. totally rich
although they're outfits are outrageous they can afford it
haha and i loved what blair wore to the wedding *drools
and i like the way jenny mixes things up

micky131

HSC
does ANY ONE know where i can watch GOSSIP GIRL season 2 its not out in australia yet is it?

HalcyonSky

HSC
GG fashion devotee right here!

omgosh some of blair's outfits are just divine

*Minka*

HSC
Hello2U2 said:
lol, yes, the way they totally mess up their uniform is kind of unrealistic...but i'm more into the pretty dresses they wear to parties and dates
Yeah, I went to Elite Private Schools both in Australia and England (I did an IB) and there was no WAY we'd be allowed to do that.

HSC
micky131 said:
does ANY ONE know where i can watch GOSSIP GIRL season 2 its not out in australia yet is it?
Youtube. Some nice people upload new episodes of season 2 within a day or two of it airing in the US

HSC
bahaha i thought i was the only one xD

I LOVE the clothes they show on there =) I love serena and jenny's clothes but blair has some great outfits during some of her parties

HSC
Did anyone see the last episode when jenny cut her hair and went plaitnum blonde? thoughts anyone?

I personally though it was way too mature for her. Its bad enough she looks way older than her age, but her new haircut made her look like a ......

HSC
I don't think its flattering on her. It doesn't bring out her face and makes her look skinnier and sullen cheeked. She looked way cuter/prettier before.

HSC
Did you see Serena's dress at the thanksgiving gathering...oh my...it was very very trashy Dx

aimhigh10

HSC
micky131 said:

surfthechannel.com
ch131.com
fastpasstv.com
sidereel.com

theres quite a few..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)