got a big problem (1 Viewer)

TNguyen

HSC
i have a feeling i wrote the wrong question number on one of the economics essay..... what do i do? should i talk to my principal about it ? is there some kinda form u can fill out to notify the board of studies?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Try talking to your teacher.
The markers have the common sense to know what question is you're answering.

TNguyen

HSC
i wrote 2 booklets for one of the essay and i reckon i tied one from the other essay, would the markers go through the trouble of finding the missing section?

deception

HSC
oh damn that sucks dude, i've been told that different questions go to different markers. I guess speaking to your Economics teacher and even the supervisors at the exam. Good luck!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
TNguyen said:
i wrote 2 booklets for one of the essay and i reckon i tied one from the other essay, would the markers go through the trouble of finding the missing section?
Well all your sections should be together when you handed it up (as one pile), at my centre that was what happened. So, I think they would figure it out. Don't worry too much about it.

magoo

stuey
HSC
yeah. . . you should probably look at TAFE!. . . ill see you there!

Lenny_1234

HSC
magoo said:
yeah. . . you should probably look at TAFE!. . . ill see you there!
lol hahaha

make that 3

nah, seriously dont worry about it dude the markers are professional and i think they'd know the difference between micro/macro eco and the bloody exchange rate.

for english some kids at my skool used 1 booklet for all 3 section and the head cordinator said that was ok, that the marker will still mark it.

So dont stress and just BURN ALL UR ECONOMICS NOTES !!!

Snowboi2k

Awesome Member
HSC
Wassup TN. You know that really sucks that you got your question number screwed up, wish you all the best..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)