Graduating High School (1 Viewer)

Doylie

Hey all, with the imprending graduations coming up, i was just hoping to get some of your feelings about school. Please no negative posts - just nice memories you'd like to share about your experiences at school,feelings or quotes or anything..

Christine

beige member
HSC
i have very mixed feelings... but i will always look back at high school as what it is - a learning experience, cause basically thats where i have become who i am.....:)

sorlui ^^

my friends and some teachers i will miss.......the camps....and the experience to japan with my friends >__<

PiRo

just a quote i like.......
"The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet." - Aristotle

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by sorlui ^^
my friends and some teachers i will miss.......the camps....and the experience to japan with my friends >__<
yeah i went to japan on a school tour
how sweet is it.......

AiMz

HSC
friends, the uniform (hahaha) and mostly the fun times we have..........

Rosencrantz

To modify an Oscar Wilde quote:
"Either year 9 goes or i do!"

Well just like Oscar (who's wallpaper was never changed before he died - a few days after he was quoted as having said 'Either that wall paper goes or i do!") i am looking forward to leaving high school.
The close of this chapter and the beginning of a new one is something i've been looking forward too for quite a while now although i will miss many of my teachers and my peers.

Still Uni next year so that will be good, the start of a new chapter and one that i look forward to.

Ahem to quote Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story I:

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!"

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Originally posted by Rosencrantz
To modify an Oscar Wilde quote:
"Either year 9 goes or i do!"

Well just like Oscar (who's wallpaper was never changed before he died - a few days after he was quoted as having said 'Either that wall paper goes or i do!") i am looking forward to leaving high school.
The close of this chapter and the beginning of a new one is something i've been looking forward too for quite a while now although i will miss many of my teachers and my peers.

Still Uni next year so that will be good, the start of a new chapter and one that i look forward to.

Ahem to quote Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story I:

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!"
ya same attitude here..

like im not some freak boy who gets bashed up every day at school or anything (actually... ) hehe

but i AM looking forward to the REAL world and have been for a long time, and having more control over my life as i have been to pretty strict private schools my whole life...

Rosencrantz

Hear hear Luigi! I'm looking forward to seizing the day and making my place out there in the world. Neither hell nor high water will stop me!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Everbodys always telling me that we'll look back on these days as the best of our life, and im starting to believe it. I mean when else in your life will you be constantly surrounded by friends 5 days a week?
I think thats what ill miss most from leaving school, having all your friends together, everyday having fun.

*sigh* :p

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
but what about all the rules, all the teachers, the uniform, not being able to leave when you feel like it....?

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Well after 6 years im kinda used to the uniform, hell i barely realise when im wearing a tie these days, and although ill be glad to get away from some of my teachers (welshy if you ever read this id just like to let you know that your a faggot and im going to run you down with my car one day :p ) most of them are allright. When you hit Yr 12 they actually start treating you as an equal and thats a pretty good feeling.
And as for not being able to leave whenever you want to...........................thats never been a big problem of mine :p

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Oh yeah the rules
Ill give you that one, the rules at our school are a load of shit that rarely make any sense. Thats something i definitley WONT miss :D

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000

ya same attitude here..

like im not some freak boy who gets bashed up every day at school or anything (actually... ) hehe

but i AM looking forward to the REAL world and have been for a long time, and having more control over my life as i have been to pretty strict private schools my whole life...
I think private schools are good in that sense that you've got this self-discipline in you which you can use in the real world, especially with uni and stuff.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
time flies.. cant believe it towards the end now :(

all my friends and i are real close...and we hang out all da time and have fun.. and in skool..we'd like muck around and stuff..and laugh at pathetic things and talk and bitch abt things during breaks.....and in 2wks time it'll all b ova! :(

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
nah man!

i'm serial.. i think i will :(

i dont strike people as an emotional type of person u know.. cos i never show my emotional side.. i keep everything inside.. but i am pretty emotional..

unbelieveable?...believe it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)