Graffiti artist Banksy targets Paris Hilton (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
That's awesome. Kinda almost like performance art with a twist.

*looks him up on other stuff*

Now I'd like to see one for 50 cent :)

There's this weird conversation on youtube about how its misogynist to do such a thing?

EDIT: That last link is just full of I LOVE PARIS HILTON comments :/ they didn't even read or see what banksy was doing?

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
I absolutely love paris hilton, i HATE all the ppl out there that mock her and put shit on her, what has she done to deserve that???

I LOVE HER and her life is awsome i wish i was living it. I also love the way she dresses so i pretty much stole her style. I always defend her when ppl i know or see put shit on her.

It doesnt matter what she does for the rest of her life i will always love her and trust me i will b the first lining up to pick up my copy of her CD “Paris” does anybody know when shes gonna autograph copies of her album???

Mwah Mwah

Amanda

xoxo

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
runtlocks said:
Fuck off you boring alias
I get it.

Anyway, check out banksy's films.

The Brooklyn one

That painting last for more than a week!
I'm positive it's not an original idea though

riotgirl321

HSC
paris hilton is just a person, she did a bit of modeling, inherited a lot of money, brought out a song someone else made and she just did the vocals for, she's not that talented, and from what ive heard with all that money shes got she never used it to get further education.

She's not a bad person, but i think she is a TERRIBLE person to look up to.

You are never going to have her life.

Its her life not yours.

Unless you have random bloody rich grandparents somewhere that you don't know about you arn't going to become bloody rich like her unless you GET an education and GET a proper job with that education and work your way there UNLIKE HER.

Don't look up to her as an icon because she doesn't deserve it.

like her music if you want, and the clothes she wears..

....JUST DON'T LOOK UP TO HER AS AN ICON.
HAVE SOME SENSE IN YOU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)