• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

gretel kileen (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
who is gretel kileens original husband and father of her kids, does anybody know

MoNNiE

HSC

deano059

HSC
MoNNiE said:
i have nothing to do .. so i'll research

Lives: Sydney with her children, son, Ezekiel (Zeek), 15, and daughter, Epiphany (Eppy), 13

so in total she had 1 husband, and two children. both to the same dude..

oh and the name of her ex-hub is mark morgan (according to http://www.geocities.com/sacchi_80/thehost.html )

Does anyone know who mark morgan is? is he an actor etc. - her ex husband.

many thanks for your previous replies

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Asquithian said:
isnt she going out with that kid from big bro ...you know ...that 19 year old?
you mean Saxon. they've broken up. he now works at westco or jay jays or some fashion store like that.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
HerO said:
Gretel Killeen is like the main reason why Big Brother tv ratings have gone down, damn she's so annoying, juz can't stand her.
I'll agree to that. She's also VERY ugly. They could've atleast gotten someone that doesnt look over 50 or atleast someone that isn't offensive to look at.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I have no idea. All I know is I've seen him in the AIC (24 hr pc lab) quite a few times. I think he might be doing some businessy type degree (from what I remember from big brother)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I'll agree to that. She's also VERY ugly. They could've atleast gotten someone that doesnt look over 50 or atleast someone that isn't offensive to look at.
yeah lol...
i can't stand her either

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
jumb said:
What makes her look worse is her stupid outfits, fecken hell she has 2 realise she's like wat 50 or something, it actually makes her look worse when she's trying 2 dress all fancy and sh*t. Her hair as well geez I remembered that she tried 2 be blonde once, now that wuz gruesome viewing :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)