Group Inteview... (1 Viewer)

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Got my coles group interview ...Ahhh its tomorrow and Im freaking out now! *hyperventilates*

sarevok

HSC
I wouldn't worry, the Coles Myer recruitment process is so screwed, you getting a job anyway is pretty much up to chance.

klh

HSC
its sucks...you go in, they introduce themselve, you introduce youself to the pople on your table, do some excerciese like wha tto do in a situation, what colesmayer chain sells what and then fill in a for about your avail times.
ofcourse, i got a unsuccesful lettter so very bitter. hope you luck tho.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
tis really nothing to worry about ... you just go in there and listen to the person talk do the introduce yourselves thing ... then you just do a couple of group discussion activities ... they DONT care what you say, all they are taking into account is how you participate... so get into the conversation ;)

my group thing was successful, but it dont mean you're gunna get a job for certain ... hence why ia m working somewhere else and still havnt heard anyhting back again from coles :)

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
I know for a fact that the coles near me are short of staff so im hoping I am successful. If not, its no biggy cause ive just come out of a coles myer job so it will kinda be a relief. I just want money !

It

HSC
heres my experience with colesmyer:

- group interview in late october 2004
- week later, email saying i passed but nothing that matches me "preferences" at that stage
- a week ago, nearly 5 months later, received a call from local bilo offering an instore interview

it felt so good when they called...

bilo person: "hi, this is blah blah from bilo blah blah, would u like to come in for an interwiew?"

me: "ahhh, no thanks. i already have a job....... with WOOLWORTHS"

bilo person: "oh ok, thanks, bye"

cos they actually tihnk ppl are gonna wait around for 5 months waiting for them to call em up for a job.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
It said:
heres my experience with colesmyer:

- group interview in late october 2004
- week later, email saying i passed but nothing that matches me "preferences" at that stage
- a week ago, nearly 5 months later, received a call from local bilo offering an instore interview

it felt so good when they called...

bilo person: "hi, this is blah blah from bilo blah blah, would u like to come in for an interwiew?"

me: "ahhh, no thanks. i already have a job....... with WOOLWORTHS"

bilo person: "oh ok, thanks, bye"

cos they actually tihnk ppl are gonna wait around for 5 months waiting for them to call em up for a job.
that would have felt heaps good to say! :cool:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
klh said:
its sucks...you go in, they introduce themselve, you introduce youself to the pople on your table, do some excerciese like wha tto do in a situation, what colesmayer chain sells what and then fill in a for about your avail times.
ofcourse, i got a unsuccesful lettter so very bitter. hope you luck tho.
i never got an unseccesful letter.
wait...
i think i may have gotten an email...
but that colesmyer gourp interview was so boring.

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Well that went well...... actually i really dont know...

was easy apart from the fact that I could barely get a word in. All my ideas were said before i got a chance to say em and when i did get a chance i said something crap for the sake of speaking lol. Well anyway ill leave it in the hands of the unknown.

ashleejoanne

HSC
Coles Myer group interview is the easiest thing i ever did! Just make sure you speak up and dont just sit in the background. It is so easy! The group discussions only go for about 5 mins total and then they just talk the rest of the time. Dont freak out!!!

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I booked my CM Group Interview today for next Wednesday.

I hope it goes well. I was suprised when i was emailed saying that bookings are now available because i applied in November 2004 and I thought they would've forgotten me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)