GTA: San Andreas (1 Viewer)

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Who else here thinks this game is going to be awesome. The map is 4-6 times bigger than Vice City and rather than one there is THREE cities, with countryside and deserts in between!
I think it comes out here on Novermber 12 (coincidence?) but that will most likely be edited so find a spot to order from UK or NZ (I ordered from UK I'm getting uncut version the day of my last exam - Nov 4th)
Discuss SA here!

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i pre-ordered mine from eb and i thought it was coming out oct 28th! yea man the game will go off ... guess ill b studying in my breaks from playing!!!

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Apparently aspects such as house robbing will be excluded, which unfortunately affects gameplay. Other small stuff doesn't really bother me, like the hookers and cut scenes whatever. October 28 is for the US I think, here it is different, might even be longer if they plan to edit it.

lengstar

HSC
no point getting it if i can't screw the hookers.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Yeah, PC version will be awesome.

I wonder who's _fault_ it is that it's not coming out sooner ...

</lame>

( referring to the actual san adreas faultline for the slow ones out there :p)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
very lame.

anyway, ive pre-ordered my copy from EB. Wont be able to touch it till after HSC though.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
no point getting it if i can't screw the hookers.

Pfft! If you're so horny as to want a game because of that, get an imported copy of Leisure suit lary, that new one or something...

San Andreas is gonna be great!! I'm gonna make my dude a complete fatarse!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. But I probably won't get it for ages cos I'm too tight arse. Any GTA is gonna be a good one...they can't fail...this one is just gonna be special.

Has the soundtrack been confirmed? I heard rumours of 'Creep' by Radiohead being on one of the radio stations...

mathock

HSC
yeah the soundtrack has been released... cant wait to do drive-bys with "killing in the name of" playing in the background :D

mikebox

I GOT THE GAME 2 DAYS AGO!

EB near where i live were told they can release it 2 days early..but they didnt tell anyone..so i was the first person according the the dude who served me to buy the game in this area...IM SO HAPPY!

IT is awesome to play!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
im waiting for the PC version

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Nice nice game....but to me....i think they overdid the swearing a little....plus...the camera is weird when your bicycle hits a kerb

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
SipSip said:
Nice nice game....but to me....i think they overdid the swearing a little....plus...the camera is weird when your bicycle hits a kerb
Better than Vice do you think? Come on.... bring it out on PC or XBOX! Why do Rockstar want to lose so many sales by being exclusive to Sony!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I think it's a lot more interactive and interesting than vice...but swearing i personally think they overdid....

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Read the reviews on gamespy and gamespot.
I can't wait for this game to come out on PC and I've even been contemplating buying a PS2 just to be able to play it these holidays :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)