Guess the 2011 6 / 7 marker! (1 Viewer)

2011_

HSC
I see the 09ers predicted what the 6 / 7 mark question in their Communication paper would be. So what's your guess for this year?

2010 was how understanding of ear and eye has lead to technologies such as 3D movies
2009:
Explain how an understanding of hearing mechanisms has been used to develop technologies to overcome hearing difficulties.​

2008 had a 6 and a 7 marker. The 6 marker was on an investigation to determine if a structure functions as a tympanic membrane and the 7 marker was about how has increased understanding of sight and hearing processes lead to assistance for people with hearing or sight problems.
2007 -
Assess how structures in the human body that produce, detect and perceive sound enable effective communication. Include examples of these structures in your answer.​

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's going to be more focused on the eye this year. I can feel it in my bones.
It'll be something about eyes and the structure and function relating to stuff.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I much prefer it being the eyes than anything else. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BE ON THE BRAIN!

2011_

HSC
I think it's going to be more focused on the eye this year. I can feel it in my bones.
It'll be something about eyes and the structure and function relating to stuff.
I hope so because that is definitely the part I know best!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)