guitaring question (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hey all,
I have sort of a 2 part question here so I hope you can bear with me.

q1- I've just started learning electric guitar and I've been mucking around with tabs and chords and a few scales. I think I'm ready to start learning a song. The problem is I dont know what a good song to first start learning is. I dotn want something too hard, but I dotn want something really easy. Does anyone have any recommedations?

q2- with so many sites on tabs and chords, I dont know which ones are any good? which ones would you recommend?

cheers
:)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Often with the tab sites you'll find that they copy one another, so they're all the same. I always stick with www.mxtabs.net or www.metaltabs.com. With that said, get yourself Power tab editor and always try to grab powertab versions of tabs because they are in general more accurate and it is much much easier to learn if you can loop and listen to sections easily, and without the interference of other instruments/vocals.

As for actual song choice, do what you know and love! You'll be able to keep interested that way.

pete_mate

HSC
seeing as you'd still be hopeless, learnt the deep purple riff, or seven nation army riff.

youll get a kick out of it, even tho they're bloody easy

when you get marginally better, try the radiohead - airbag riff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)