Guns N Roses Concert? (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Is anyone going/thinking about going? I like their songs like sweet child of mine and welcome to the jungle, but unsure if it would be worth going?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah im probably going with a group of friends, im not like a huge fan or anything but it'd be fun... so yeah maybe

G

Gavvvvvin

Of course it will be worth going. Check out the videos of the new lineup on youtube they're top notch :cool:

How quickly do you think think it will take to sell out? :confused:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ps fuck those two songs off, november rain and patience ftmfw.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
jooobl said:
Is anyone going/thinking about going? I like their songs like sweet child of mine and welcome to the jungle, but unsure if it would be worth going?
So you like two of their songs and want to know if it's worth paying $170?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
it's not guns n roses.
it's axle and a backing band.
axle is a fuckwit, even bucket head thought axle was weird. this is a guy who wears a white mask an a KFC bucket on his head for fucks sake......... an 170 bucks a ticket. slash isnt even playing???? why bother?

iwannarock

HSC
they're my favourite band.

but i simply can't afford to buy tickets atm.

and plus as bowman said........it is the axl rose band.

i'd love to go but $170 i dont have.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
breaking said:
ps fuck those two songs off, november rain and patience ftmfw.

I love november rain too :)

PS Chili was so fucking good! I should of taken u though!!!! :rofl: explain lata

And yes I am sad slash won't be there but I still love Axl but trying to weigh up if I should go just for him hmmmm

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY DOLLARYDOOS???

Velvet Revolver was cheaper than that, AND it had more members of Guns N Roses in it. Value for money there.

Methinks not. No offense, Axl, but you don't look like this (i.e. gorgeous) anymore:

Axl isn't even Axl anymore. He has cornrows and wears hockey jerseys. No more pecs. No more leather pants. If Slash and Duff can still be snappy dressers, I'm sure Axl can too. But he's lost his 80's leather charm and now he's just some cornrowed-hockey-jersey-wearing git.

SO it's just the very-expensive-nobody-band. Forget that.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
scarybunny said:

Velvet Revolver was cheaper than that, AND it had more members of Guns N Roses in it. Value for money there.

Methinks not. No offense, Axl, but you don't look like this (i.e. gorgeous) anymore:

Axl isn't even Axl anymore. He has cornrows and wears hockey jerseys. No more pecs. No more leather pants. If Slash and Duff can still be snappy dressers, I'm sure Axl can too. But he's lost his 80's leather charm and now he's just some cornrowed-hockey-jersey-wearing git.

way to turn me off thinking about going!! :( I wish he still looked like that though!

$170????? woah maybe I shoulda checked the price first too
The tix go on sale tomorrow at 9am

iwannarock

HSC
scarybunny said:

he doesnt wear hockey jerseys anymore and hasnt done so since 2002. and he'd wear hockey jerseys before then anyway. at concerts in the use your illusion tours he'd sometimes wear nfl jerseys of the city they were playing at...........or the oakland raiders one because they were his favourite team.

he wears leather vests and tight jeans again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK6LJoG5MKI

theres the australian ad thats been on channel 10 a few times.

personally i think he got the braids because he was going bald. he always had thin or thinning hair. even in like 89.

iwannarock

HSC
oh yeah and its $170 for gold standing.

i think its like 100-120 for silver.

seating somewhere.

G

Gavvvvvin

Where the fuck are you people getting $170 from? Its not what the Ticketek site says :confused:

iwannarock

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Where the fuck are you people getting $170 from? Its not what the Ticketek site says :confused:
its 150 if u get it by presale.

i think it goes to 170 on thursday i think.

edit: that might be the other way around.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
He looks like one of the guys from Mythbusters.

There's something that was around in the old days that's gone now. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe he's just been gone too long.

Hmm but if cheap seats are $100-120 I might consider it. If tickets are available. I won't be too upset if they're not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)