guys ,...i stuffed up biology,...looking at 40-50% tops...anyone did shit as well???? (1 Viewer)

blackness

Crazy crazy just crazy
HSC
yeah

looking at 40-50%

anyone in the same boat or worse???????

frozenindesire

HSC
yep i'm in the same boat as you. however, it was to be expected considering i haven't studied for bio all year let alone for the hsc exam. i take 12 units and bio will be my discounted 2 units which is the only reason i've been so complacent with it. its funny though, because i ended up ranking 12th or so in assessments which i also put no effort towards.

but my sincere condolences if you needed these 2 units. i'm sure you didn't do as badly as you expect. it was a tough test though. i had to stop and stare at a few questions for a while before trying not to laugh over how clueless i was. but i'm looking on the bright side, at least i finally got to talk about those chinchilla rabbits.

kiet44

HSC
Re: guys ,...i stuffed up biology,...looking at 40-50% tops...anyone did shit as well

wow.....

mzduxx2006

HSC
Re: guys ,...i stuffed up biology,...looking at 40-50% tops...anyone did shit as well

hm i done shyt. im a failure :(

lmao nah it was pretty difficult.

Kase

HSC
yeh i did pretty bad too. i have only passed one bio test this year so im not expecting to do well lol

2curvy4u

HSC
I found it quite easy, to be honest... I think it just so happened that I studied and focused on most of what was tested... I was dreading biology as the most difficult exam so far, but I must say I felt quite confident after it :/ I finished 45 minutes before the end, and it's not that I skipped questions or anything... I completed all of it, went over it all twice and didn't miss anything... :D I hope it all works out in the end though, apparently that was the day my mum prayed the most for me. ;)

SSejychan

HSC
ohhhh mannnn........ after reading the answers that people put for the short answer questions...... suddenly i don't think i did so well anymore... like, i'm reading the answers, and thinking "oh.... shit....... ohhhh..... shit......" =(

And here i was thinking i did ok.... :burn:

Stupid 8-marker.. ><"

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I think I did crap... but can't do anything about it. There are so many things I wish I'd described a little more or changed completely..

kiet44

HSC

I GOT SO LUCKY!!!! everything I didn't study or didn't have time to know...WASN'T IN THE EXAM!!!! thank friggin god man!!! so lucky, but i didn't get the prions and protozoans :(, forgot, i know prions are protein related, thats it lol. Biology can be so stupid, its easy but they make you remember SO MUCH!!!! and when it comes to the end of year, they all just ask the stupidest questions: i.e. "how did you know the diagram of the brain you were given is valid?" ummmmm wtf?, so i look in the answers and its like "we made sure the notes were upto date with current material"....WTF, why would you even ask that?, thats like something anyone can say, they dont even have to do biology in order to answer that, heck, half the time the paper is about data analysis, and anyone who doesn't even do bio can get 50%. God this course is stupid, I'm so happy its over with, seriously, its my most disliked course, because its just damn stupid. Anyways can someone tell me how it scales? it better not scale down, but knowing what the end of years have asked I wont be surprised even if it did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)