GUYS please HELP!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

porktot

HSC
N/A
I only made 2 mistakes, which is 2 marks in total.

But, for the drawing graph part, my scales were not as much proportional but showing all the turning points.

In the volume part, i left answer staright to 4 decimal places instead of the fraction , i think the fraction was 19/72, but i wrote 0.2639 stright a way.

IS that GONNA GET ME MARKS OFF?!!!!! THE GRAPH AND THIS STUPID FRACTION.

AND CONSIDERING FOR MY TRIAL I GOT PLETY MARKS OFF FOR MISSING WORKINS. I WOULD CONSIDER MY RAW MARK TO BE 92. how high is it gonna align up to ???

PLEASE HELP

Timothy6340

HSC
no u shouldnt lose marks for the decimal place or the graph as long as u labed the points and a raw of 92 maybe a 96-97

porktot

HSC
N/A
haha thx!, i am happy the decimal part wont get me mark off, but i really fucked the scales in the graph, so considering one mark off. this is so frustrating. marks off for workings ...

porktot

HSC
N/A
i thought state rankings are all the people who got 100/100

Timothy6340

HSC
maybe it depends if no one gets 100 it will go to the person who got 99 and unlikely if no one gets that then 98 and so on lol

porktot

HSC
N/A
btw man i just realised the probablity question, this third one, answer is 17/35.... i wrote it straight as 0.486... 3 dmp... another mark off????? fuck it so frustrating.

Demise

HSC
btw man i just realised the probablity question, this third one, answer is 17/35.... i wrote it straight as 0.486... 3 dmp... another mark off????? fuck it so frustrating.
No, it's not another mark off. Shut up man, relax and go take a breather. You shouldn't be up at 12am stressing about an exam you have no control over anymore.

ghruei

HSC
hi guys i was wondering if anyone has the paper with them. my school doesn't let us take the papers out and my tutor wanted to have a look. would anyone be able to email it to me?

iBibah

HSC
I only made 2 mistakes, which is 2 marks in total.

But, for the drawing graph part, my scales were not as much proportional but showing all the turning points.

In the volume part, i left answer staright to 4 decimal places instead of the fraction , i think the fraction was 19/72, but i wrote 0.2639 stright a way.

IS that GONNA GET ME MARKS OFF?!!!!! THE GRAPH AND THIS STUPID FRACTION.

AND CONSIDERING FOR MY TRIAL I GOT PLETY MARKS OFF FOR MISSING WORKINS. I WOULD CONSIDER MY RAW MARK TO BE 92. how high is it gonna align up to ???

PLEASE HELP
You will lose marks for the volume question because the volume was actually pi*19/72 which does not equal 0.2639.

porktot

HSC
N/A
well, i wrote 0.2639 PI unit cube. so im fine with the pi thing, but just the fraction annoys me. i u think i will get mark off?

porktot

HSC
N/A
well i dunno know man.. are these workings gonna get me mark off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)