gym and hsc? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I do athletics too and my running schedule hasn't changed all year, with 1-2 hours a session 6 times a week. As long as you manage your time wisely throughout the day 1.5 hours won't set you back. Realistically, you have something like 15 waking hours. Having only 13.5 of them available to study is not a set back.

(Disclaimer: Don't do 13.5 hours study a week you'll die wallah. Eat and take breaks obz)
Don't do 13.5 hours of study a week? So you study about 2 hours a day?

Lalaloop

HSC
I go for a bit of a jog everyday before studying (well, these past few days). I read somewhere it helps with remembering stuff... :) I don't think I can spare time to go gym tho...

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Don't do 13.5 hours of study a week? So you study about 2 hours a day?
I'm such an idiot, I meant day fck AHAHAHHA.

You'd have to be a bear in hibernation to only be awake 13.5 hours a week tho ahahahahaha

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
I train 1-2 hours every evening and I manage to study solidly throughout the day. It's all about Balance

Loudvicuna

HSC
I do the Ice Cream Fitness programme but In two of the four rest days I do only cardio since I have to train for athletics.
I've been doing ICF for over a year now lol ,takes me 2 hours each session but i run it 3x a week. Too many bro scientists in this thread program works good for adding mass, gonna hit the gym now

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I've been doing ICF for over a year now lol ,takes me 2 hours each session but i run it 3x a week. Too many bro scientists in this thread program works good for adding mass, gonna hit the gym now
taking fitness advice on BoS is top quality keks

full of asians and indians who dont even lift :')

and retards like OP who thing making noob gains is progress :')

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)