hai guyz do u think we should tattoo DFEE on fee payin students foreheads? (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
its like an injustice like if you buy petrol and sell petrol you mark up the prices to make a profit and cover running costs but like DFEE people are all cheaters and pay the professors to pass them.

wake up guyz:hammer:

edit: lol at this thread

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
omg whats with the petrol/DFEE comparisons today! FFS.

Evilo

HSC
hai guyz do u think we should tattoo DFEE on fee payin students foreheads?
no.

They don't "pay the professionals" to pass them like you say, they still have to work for the degree once they're there. I don't like it when 'daddy' pays for his son to do law cos he only got a 60 UAI. But apart from that, there are people dying to do a course. Most of those people drop out after a few months anyway, allowing for precious funding to go to the Uni. And for all we know, the uni probably accounts for that.

I'll put it this way. If your kid got 83 when the required uai was 85 for a course he wanted to do for his whole life, would you give your kid a leg up and pay for him to do the course? or just let him wash away by working at maccas until hes 25 and then get in as a mature age student?

Yes i'm CFE, yes i pay hecs, yes i am at a uni which doesnt provide DFEE places to Australian students.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Being rich enough to afford DFEE is as much as a coincidence for someone as being born somewhere where they'd be able to get a good education in the first place

life isn't fair :D

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Evilo said:
omg whats with the petrol/DFEE comparisons today! FFS.
That analogy makes sense to you?:|

Evilo

HSC
ari89 said:
its like an injustice like if you buy petrol and sell petrol you mark up the prices to make a profit and cover running costs but like DFEE people are all cheaters and pay the professors to pass them.

wake up guyz:hammer:
so how much a litre for petrol now?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't like it when 'daddy' pays for his son to do law cos he only got a 60 UAI.
Holy fuck, do you even know how it works? It's a MAXIMUM of 5 UAI points... meaning if the CSP cut-off is 99.0 he'd have to have a uai of at least 94 to get in on DFEE.

Evilo

HSC
It's called exaggeration, you ever heard of it? Don't spose you've heard of sarcasm either :p

Also what about the "10 points they can give for disadvantaged students" ?
And what if daddy buys a wing in the university?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
So now you're claiming universities might give 10 more points to a student claiming they are disadvantaged because their dad buys them 'a wing in the university'? While they're at it they should just contact the NWO government and get them to print their son a MBA out of thin air.

Evilo

HSC
Enteebee said:
So now you're claiming universities might give 10 more points to a student claiming they are disadvantaged because their dad buys them 'a wing in the university'? While they're at it they should just contact the NWO government and get them to print their son a MBA out of thin air.
you know what, ill probably just shut up about this one because i don’t have strong evidence.
But someone I “possibly” know, “might have” donated a “large” portion of money to a certain university to “possibly” get their kid into a popular high uai course when he fell below the cut off. But don’t ask me anymore questions, I mean - what would I know.

undalay

HSC
If you buy a "wing" for a university, i don't see whats wrong with giving their kid a spot.

I mean, that wing will be useful for other students, etc.

The endowment for australian universities is not enough.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
loser101 said:
most are rich pompus buch of pricks
And the tool uncovers his reasons for hating DFEE students.

loser101

HSC
3.6 Exceptional cases

Provision is made to admit individual persons who may not meet the standard admission criteria but, on the basis of other considerations, are persons who have a high probability of success in university study and whose admission is considered to bring benefits to the both the University and the applican

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)