hand writing (1 Viewer)

thatsrayor

Only if they can't read it properly.

My friend (with perfectly decent hand-writing) somehow managed to scam a way to do all his exams on a laptop by deliberately writing bad... bastard!

pocydto

Don't think so... it all depends on the marker I guess.

If your writing is hardly readable then they might penalise you for pissing them off :rolleyes:

Well as long as it's readable, they shouldn't mark you down, since they're looking at your knowledge.

Hottieflossy

there's this girl at my school who is so freaked out that the examiners wont understand her handwriting (even though it is so neat) that she is also allowed to use a laptop....

HSC
damn, the markers will never be able to read my hand writing.
anyway this guy in my english class. he gets 10 extra minute just because he writes slower than others. 10extra minute. i could have completed my Institution and Personal Experiences part on module C.

Juliet

HSC
My handwriting went from bad to worse during English, i mean what do the markers except? We hardly have enough time to breath let alone write in calligraphy.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Typing exams is the biggest cop-out.
If people can't write properly by now and they don't have some sort of disorder, then stiff shit to them. Typing is SUCH a big advantage. :(

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Typing exams is the biggest cop-out.
If people can't write properly by now and they don't have some sort of disorder, then stiff shit to them. Typing is SUCH a big advantage. :(
kinda agree...

like shouldn't everyone be in equal situation when they do the test??

mememe

Is there any system in place for people who use a laptop? Like, a sort of deduction or time-limit, as obviously they can write a million more pages than anyone else.

Dumbarse

laptop

You can type for 2 hours without your hand getten sore, but you cannot right for 2 hours without your hand hurting just a little bit.

I believe if there that disadvantaged they should chop both hands off and right with there pen in their mouth and see how they go.

vanity

HSC
i have handwriting like a doctor - curvy, big, and barely legible.

i wrote 6 booklets for paper 1, 5 for paper 2, and 11 4page booklets for IPT !!!

its funyn when the old ladies are like "you want THREE more booklets!?"

MiDgEt03

Mine sucks completley it changes as i get further down the page it never stays the same at all not even for one page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)