Has anyone received a band 6 with the assistance of Atomi? (1 Viewer)

nuvardex

HSC
For most of T4, I went through the textbook to make notes. However, I often found that this would take WAY TOO LONG, so I needed to find an alternative resource.

I've been using Atomi for a while now. It saves heaps of time, but I feel like it's slightly basic in some areas. Would anyone concur? They say that they "only teach what you need to know," but I've seen a couple of past paper q's which would be difficult to answer without more extensive knowledge of the syllabus area.

If anyone can share their experiences with this service that would be greatly appreciated.

satvik_1008

HSC
For most of T4, I went through the textbook to make notes. However, I often found that this would take WAY TOO LONG, so I needed to find an alternative resource.

I've been using Atomi for a while now. It saves heaps of time, but I feel like it's slightly basic in some areas. Would anyone concur? They say that they "only teach what you need to know," but I've seen a couple of past paper q's which would be difficult to answer without more extensive knowledge of the syllabus area.

If anyone can share their experiences with this service that would be greatly appreciated.
our school subscribed to it for like a month, I hated it and never really used it.

I got band 6's in modern, eco, 4u maths and 3u maths without it.

MonKey1919

HSC

I found it pre useful tbh. Got a band 6 in phys and bio partly due to it. As long as you use other resources alongside it, you'll be fine.

dannyo1

HSC
I found it really helpful for maths - the videos are great at breaking down complex ideas into a digestible format which really lets one grasp what's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)