Has there ever been only 2 texts? (1 Viewer)

dolbinau

HSC
Do they only ask for 3 texts during this module or have they ever asked for 2?

Elephants

Banned
HSC
I just called up that HSC line thingy, and the guy on the line said that if the question is worded "with reference to AT LEAST ONE text of your own choosing", then you will not lose any marks if you only refer to one text.

Oh, and also, just to add, the guy said that since the wording of the question has been like that for the past two years, it most likely will remain the same for this year's exam. So yeah, only prepare one text!

Last edited:

tau281290

HSC
Of course u won't cuz it says one. You are fulfilling the question.

KML01

HSC
since 2003 it has always said 2 related texts. it was only 2007 that said one. i hope its only one this year

tau281290

HSC
Elephants said:
I just called up that HSC line thingy, and the guy on the line said that if the question is worded "with reference to AT LEAST ONE text of your own choosing", then you will not lose any marks if you only refer to one text.

Oh, and also, just to add, the guy said that since the wording of the question has been like that for the past two years, it most likely will remain the same for this year's exam. So yeah, only prepare one text!
That would be a bit risky though. Wat if they do ask for 2 on Monday, then you are stuffed.

dolbinau

HSC
I'd definitely prepare for two related texts but I hope they only ask one (so two in total) as writing about 3 texts after Mod A and Mod B (sometimes not much time left) can be a bit hard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)