HAST TEST RESOURCES (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Hey Guys,

I am thinking of trying out for year 11 selective, and the schools I was considering require HAST Tests. I have tried to search for past papers but nothing pops up. The official ACER website sells past papers but they are only till year 9, and since I am trying out for year 11, it doesn't help me prepare other than giving me some context on what the test can be about. Do any of you have any resources free or paid?

libestraumno3

HSC
I recently sat the ACER test for a year 11 scholarship at a private school and got it! There are year 11 resources for the test on the ACER website, but I don't know how far it differs from the HAST. If anyone has any questions about the ACER scholarship test feel free to pm!

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
I recently sat the ACER test for a year 11 scholarship at a private school and got it! There are year 11 resources for the test on the ACER website, but I don't know how far it differs from the HAST. If anyone has any questions about the ACER scholarship test feel free to pm!
Can you send me the link to the resource please

libestraumno3

HSC
Can you send me the link to the resource please
I can send you the link to the website to purchase it, but I can't send you the actual resource as I paid for it
you would also need to ask your parent to make a 'parent account' to purchase the materials––from what i remember it costs about $25
hope this somehow helps! if you want a quick overview of what was in the test, I can give you a few tips in pm

wzsmartypants

HSC
I can send you the link to the website to purchase it, but I can't send you the actual resource as I paid for it
you would also need to ask your parent to make a 'parent account' to purchase the materials––from what i remember it costs about $25
hope this somehow helps! if you want a quick overview of what was in the test, I can give you a few tips in pm
can have some tips as well much appreciated!

jks22

HSC
Hey Guys,

I am thinking of trying out for year 11 selective, and the schools I was considering require HAST Tests. I have tried to search for past papers but nothing pops up. The official ACER website sells past papers but they are only till year 9, and since I am trying out for year 11, it doesn't help me prepare other than giving me some context on what the test can be about. Do any of you have any resources free or paid?
Which school/s do you want to try out for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)