HELP, HELP, HELP about TRANSFER (1 Viewer)

wasupdog

HSC
hello every1, i need ur advice PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i go to UWS doing engineering. my UAI wasnt wat i expected but im really ahead of my work in semmester 1 and probably will get a GPA of 5.5, if unlucky, a 5!.
now, i want to get out of UWS, but i dont no if its possible after semmester 1! (as in my chances) my questions are:

possible transfer of UWS to UTS with above results (UTS take mid year)???

Possible transfer of UWS to UNSW with above results, (UNSW take mid year)???

possible transfer of UWS to Usyd with above results (not sure if they do mid year)???

my prefered of the above 3 is usyd! but anything would do. i hope you all reading this understand my situation, so please heLP!!!!!

THANK YOU!

PLEASE REPLY..... PLEASE

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
normally, your uni results would be released after the deadline for mid semester transfers, so therefore, if youre wishing for a mid semester transfer, they only count your UAI

i guess if you want an external transfer out of UWS, you have to wait till end of the year to lodge your application
they open in mid-late august i think
5.5 gpa is relatively good, and should get you into most courses, provided your UAI isnt that shit ie <65

wasupdog

HSC
yeah u got a good point about just the UAI being counted, but i called in UTS AND THEY SAID THAT UR UAI IS COUNTED AND UR GPA... EVEN FOR MID SEMESTER. and this is for first year students aswell!...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh if youre planning on going to UTS, i suggest you complete a personal statement to maximise your chances in getting in

that said, that personal statement probably saved me, which is why im at UTS now

well good luck and i hope you get in

wasupdog

HSC
hey must and websta, did u guys transfer to UTS, or go directly. also, if u guys transfered did u guys go after semester 1 or after full year.

PS: wat do i right in my personal statement (a letter???)

also, i want to do the course musta is doing but i got a question, is it engineering (CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT)??????

JhK89

HSC
lol hey im doing engineering at uws first year as well o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)