help i only need 70UAI (1 Viewer)

HSC
i need 70 UAI and how hard is it to get it?

if i get band 4 in all my subjects( IPT, PDHPE, art, eng standard, maths 2u, maths ext1.) would i get 70 UAI for sure?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Aim higher than that. It means if you fall short of your higher aim, you might still achieve your goal of 70 UAI. Go beyond what is necessary just for security.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nobody can say how hard it will be for you. Just because you want a UAI of 70 doesn't mean he will\you should try any less.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i prefer not to start calculating...as in "okay i can get band 4 for all my sub's and i'll do okay"

just do your absolute best. it might take you to band 6 or band 3....but your best is what you're trying to achieve.

not JUST a 70 UAI.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
You might want 70 now but then change your mind later on. Also, just because a UAI is 70 now does not mean it will be so when you finish your HSC. UAI's fluctuate with demand for courses, etc. So, the moral, aim higher just in case.

freak of nature

HSC
anthony vuong1 said:
i need 70 UAI and how hard is it to get it?

if i get band 4 in all my subjects( IPT, PDHPE, art, eng standard, maths 2u, maths ext1.) would i get 70 UAI for sure?
no, youre not guaranteed a 70. maths extn1 has different bands, instead of bands 1 - 6 there are only 4 bands- e1, e2, e3 and e4. a band 4 equivalates to an e2, which is the lowest possible band to achieve, an e1 means you havent met the minimum requirements of the course. if youre aiming for 70, you would be wanting to try and achieve band 5s or close to in most subjects (band e3 in extn maths) just to be on the safe side.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Aim for the best you possibly can. Or stratch that and just do the best you possibly can.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
freak of nature said:
no, youre not guaranteed a 70. maths extn1 has different bands, instead of bands 1 - 6 there are only 4 bands- e1, e2, e3 and e4. a band 4 equivalates to an e2, which is the lowest possible band to achieve, an e1 means you havent met the minimum requirements of the course. if youre aiming for 70, you would be wanting to try and achieve band 5s or close to in most subjects (band e3 in extn maths) just to be on the safe side.
My friend had a band 3 and the rest 4's and got a 70 UAI.

tanguyen

HSC
Do what the guy that got a UAI of 70 did, but crapper.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
anthony vuong1 said:
what do you do in agriculture lol?

2unit cow feeding course ...
lol you`d be surprised how much more there is to it .. altho ppl generally refer to it as a course where all u do is shove ur arm up cows asses all day ..
its pretty fun tho =) .. but yeah was compulsory for me though , argh. the bad scaling !

B

bellaplayhard

hey anthony vongue or whatever the fuck ur name is if ur wanting a uai of 70 how fucking dumb are you... seriously aim high or give up on life all together.... unless ur aiming for a uai of above 90 then u will fail the hsc.... but just for the record i hope u dont get 70 cos i fucking hate u already now i hope u get raped on the way home from school today

B

bellaplayhard

ari89 said:
ari goes to uws,, lol thats the bigest payout i can think of, so ari whats it like out there with all of the bogans and shit

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bellaplayhard said:
ari goes to uws,, lol thats the bigest payout i can think of, so ari whats it like out there with all of the bogans and shit
Keep to the topic at hand. Namely, you're a fail at life.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)