Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly-John

HSC
Hi all i need your help.
I was at a party a couple of months ago and i got a bit drunk and stoned and slept with a guy who is 23 and also my best friends older brother ive liked him for ages and im really mature for my age...
but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics. i cant go to my best friend cause she will hate me for sleeping with her brother and i cant tell him, cause he is now away at university and if i ask my friend for his number she will wonder why..
im really confussed and i have no one to go to... i no you all may think im a bit of a slut but plz look past that and help me, just think of me as a chick in need, cause thats what i am atm...
plz helpppp

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Trooooooollllllllll.

As if be pregnant for a few months and not know it. One day the baby just falls out and you're like "Oh look at that".

(in case of not-troll: too late for abortion after what.. 13 weeks. So adopt it/keep it yourself. Ain't no hiding a big-ass baby belly. Your parents will have to deal with it. They can't legally kick you out of the house. They probably already know, parents are intuitive like that)

THE END.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
I was at a party a couple of months ago and i got a bit drunk and stoned and slept with a guy who is 23 and also my best friends older brother ive liked him for ages and im really mature for my age...
but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics. i cant go to my best friend cause she will hate me for sleeping with her brother and i cant tell him, cause he is now away at university and if i ask my friend for his number she will wonder why..
im really confussed and i have no one to go to... i no you all may think im a bit of a slut but plz look past that and help me, just think of me as a chick in need, cause thats what i am atm...
plz helpppp
Is there any other way you can contact him? It would help. Tell your parents. They'll just have to deal with it. They'd be madder if they found out you'd had an abortion. You need someone, and they ARE going to find out. Getting smashed and stoned doesn't express "really mature for my age." You are only 15. You need someone to talk to, honey, even if you tell your best friend but don't say who the father is.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
scarybunny said:
Trooooooollllllllll.

As if be pregnant for a few months and not know it. One day the baby just falls out and you're like "Oh look at that".

(in case of not-troll: too late for abortion after what.. 13 weeks. So adopt it/keep it yourself. Ain't no hiding a big-ass baby belly. Your parents will have to deal with it. They can't legally kick you out of the house. They probably already know, parents are intuitive like that)

THE END.
lol.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
plz helpppp
lol.

beentherdunthat

HSC
*Sigh* Now the song Clearly goes...

' EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB GET TIPSY...' ... DOES IT LEAD ON TO SAY GET PREGNANT!!! DAMN YOU PEOPLE, WHY DON'T YOU FOLLOW RULES?????!?!?!

I hear there's a confessions section in local churches. Hehe.

ebbjade

HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
plz helpppp
ok 1st off, you can barely even spell the word "pregnant" so, how are you going to be having the baby? also, you say you're 15, and come from a strict catholic family, so why were you getting drunk & stoned, not to mention you slept with a 23yr old... i dont think your a slut, if you had slept with more than one guy, i would think your a slut, but you didnt... so just tell your parents, tell them that you know you made the mistake and if you are mature for your age like you say you are, then prove it to them, and dont lie or anything... sure they'll be mad, but they'll get over it... but honestly, if your gunna have sex at such a young age, use a trogen... or go on the pill,

oh and if you really liked him, why did you get drunk and stoned? im guessing he would have respected you more

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
you can have an abortion withing a 3mnth period but the longer you keep it the more expensive.. common sense

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
plz helpppp

lol.

no but seriously, get an abortion. do not ruin your life because of morals.

boosa

HSC
don't get an abortion. your parents may be disappointed at first but trust me. you will regret and your parents will be madder if you got an abortion. abortion is a sin.

bellinda

HSC
go to ur parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously they love you.. and no matter what ur morals are they will be happy to have a grandchild inthere lives and not miss out on that opertunity..

my sis had her baby 6 days after her 15 bday.. and it hurt my parents.. but it would hurt more if we didnt get to have bubs in our lives or if something took her away.. trust me.. go to ur parents.. they will be able to help..

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If you don't get an abortion, maybe you'll end up like Lorilai (sp?) Gilmore. Think about it mang.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
Don't necessarily abort it. Instead give birth but don't cut the umbilical cord. Then you can swing the thing around like a lethal weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)