Help Me Please! (1 Viewer)

Amylou222

HSC
Hey Everyone,
AS one of my texts for my Stimulus Booklet, I would like to take an extract from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about which section I should choose? I think there are lots of different parts I could use, but I want to use one that could get me a good mark!
Thanks guys,
Amy
PS. Should I also choose a) Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds OR b) The Imagination by Emily Bronte??? I can't use both as they are both lyrical.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
choose the one that you would be most comfortable analysing.
also, keep in mind, you should be choosing the one that you enjoy most .. coz over the next year you should be doing practise essays that continually refer to that text.

so yeah, it's moreso up to u.
as for teh Extract, do a scene taht you would most likely remember and can talk about easily~

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Echoing shinji's statement. Choose the text you feel the most comfortable with, you can draw the most from and perhaps most importantly, the one you enjoy analysing the most. Yes, it is near impossible to enjoy analysing a text, but you'll realise after a few that some are more tedious than others.

As for your two lyrical texts, I would stray from Lucy In The Sky, mainly because it is quite a commonly chosen text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)