HELP ME PLZ?? section 1 stuffed (1 Viewer)

tomato_sauce217

OMG.. this is soooo sad....
i did my section 3 first cuz i had pre written essay and it totally FITS... and i'm doing imaginative journey by the way... and i did my creative writing.. like it was a lame story... how a girl is paralegic and went on an imaginative journey travelling back in time at the car accident and stuff.. by then my hand was like fully aching.. i guess every one's hand was hurting by den... so i only wrote about 3 pages for section one.. didn't really answer the questions well... like... wrote about a page for the last question and rest is about 5 lines each question... omg.. am i stuffed??/
i know that heaps pplz wrote like ALOT for section... my english's gone..~
>___<
i donno WHAt i did....

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
no, ur not. section 1 is easy to get marks in. as a guide, think 1 mark=2lines (apart from last question). u'll be fine.

JessC

HSC
N/A
no your not stuffed at all! your section 2 and 3 mite be good enough to compensate for your section 1...but really if you rote what they wanted its okay, the length doesn't really matter...
anyway, i did the same as you and left section 1 till last and i didnt even make it to the last 2 questions....so i'm way more stuffed then you!

corro

HSC
basically your fucked, probably best off to quit now and head back to school next year. Regardless if you screwed it or not theres nothing you can do to change it now so why bother crying about it . . .

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
markers will try their best to give u marks....as long as u stated techniques down, youll still go alright. Dont worry too much anyway, make up for it on wednesday

rebooki

HSC
N/A
corro said:
basically your fucked, probably best off to quit now and head back to school next year. Regardless if you screwed it or not theres nothing you can do to change it now so why bother crying about it . . .
uhh no need for that in the first place....

you're so not stuffed... if you wrote techniques in relation to the question you'll be fine...
it's not how much you write but WHAT you write...
just forget about it and concentrate on tomorrow...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes your 'english gone'. Maybe you'd get better marks if you learned to spell and express yourself properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)