HELP! :'( need notez! (1 Viewer)

BelindaJ

hey...umm..ne1 have notes on the dot pointz of this option??... my teacher left it up to us to finish it....n im lost.. :eek: sooo..pls help! :(...thanx!

cko

HSC
don't wory don't wory! bio is a biatch easy subject when it comes to notes. well tha csu syt doesn't have tha dot point answers to communication bt a good text book is "Biology in context~the spectrum of life" and another one like excel or jacaranda or woteva... serzly like tha notes i get at skewl for bio, ive used about 5% of it for my notes n im comin 1st so far

kow_dude

HSC
There's a textbook called "option- Communication" and it's very good. It structured with dot points and explanations under those dot points, though it's $30. I do not recommend EXCEL... but it has some nice summaries and diagrams to increase your understanding. I agree that Biology is an easy subject when it comes to notes!

BelindaJ

but but...i dnt go to a school in aussie like u guys!..i dnt have n e where i could just go buy a book! ..we have to order it in..n it takes like aggggeeess!..i go to an australian international school!...so..yea..ill go look up ur notes ash!..thanx heapz! :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
BelindaJ said:
but but...i dnt go to a school in aussie like u guys!..i dnt have n e where i could just go buy a book! ..we have to order it in..n it takes like aggggeeess!..i go to an australian international school!...so..yea..ill go look up ur notes ash!..thanx heapz! :D
oooh thats interesting! i dont think ive seen any international aussie students around! :)

i tried to post my notes but there's a limit to attachment size. PM me your email and i'll email you my notes and a link to the Heinemann Biology website where you can access their "Communication" module online. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)